It is very likely that Yu Gong and Lu Mo are also the villain; Yu Si, he also wants to prove himself.

These two reasons prompted him to focus on Lu Mo.

But now I regret it, I knew I should be more careful...

But regret is of no avail. What should be considered right now is how to survive this female's hands.

"I count to three, I hope you can give me a reasonable explanation." Ling put on the trigger with a black gloved index finger.

The male took a deep breath and quickly organized words in his mind.

"three."

The male worm opened his eyes wide, and blurted out: "Didn't you say count to three?!"

"Isn't this counted?"

Ling grinned like a sickle of death, "Farewell, sir."

In the trembling eyes of the male, Ling pulled the trigger.

"boom-"

At the same time as the gunfire sounded, there was an angry shout: "Stop it!!"

In an instant, soldiers with guns, guns, and ammunition swarmed in from the door, but what was desperate was that Ling had already fired at the male.

"Raise your hands and don't move!" The silver-haired female raised her hands with her back to them.

The male worm's body was like noodles and fell down leisurely. A soldier flew up and caught the male worm with his body.

"Your Excellency, the commander of the army!" said the chief soldier angrily: "Even you have no right to kill an innocent male! Waiting for the trial!"

Ling slowly turned around, looked at the soldier captain blankly, and whispered, "Trial?"

His coercion made the soldier shiver, but the brave soldier still insisted: "Yes, the crime you committed is unforgivable."

Ling Qing laughed, "I don't need you to come."

He suddenly turned the muzzle and pointed it at his temple, and when everyone did not react, he simply pulled the trigger and the machine.

"boom--"

Under everyone's cracking stare, a small ribbon burst out of the gun and mouth, and it snapped like a goddess and scattered flowers.

Soldier: =口=

He turned his head stiffly, looked at the male worm that fell on the ground, and happened to see the male worm with his eyes opened.

Ling shrugged and fired a shot at the male again "slap", with a playful smile on his face: "Your Excellency, I just made a joke with you, please don't mind."

The male's face was pale again.

He was 100% sure that this female's killing intent was real.

Otherwise he won't faint! Only by personally experiencing the huge and terrifying killing intent can we understand the madness of this female...

The soldier sighed, clutching his trembling heart, and said angrily: "Legislative commander, the male worm's nerves are very fragile, please stop making such jokes in the future."

I have long heard that the commander of the Third Army is not the same as other commanders. It turns out that he has such a character.

It's too stubborn!

Ling Congshanru said, "Thank you for your reminder."

He inserted this handle into his waist, but he saw Lu Mo's shiny eyes.