"Are you angry ? Sweet heart tell me what's wrong." He tries to say in a soft voice hoping that could at least make you give into what he says but no avail he didn't get any response that he expected from your side. It was starting to annoy him, yes he knew he was at fault because he had hurted your brother and it sucked yes indeed it did but now that it was over what was the point of even crying over spoilt milk? What's done was done instead he came here to apologise and make amends or else he wouldn't even bother to come here, he had to be on your good side or else eveything will get ruined brutally.

Taking a deep breath you sign on the paper which asked for some small program during a break, you didn't give a fuck about what ge was talking and why he was talking this way, it annoyed you yes..you wanted to know the reason why yes but he was too full if his own shit so you didn't give a fuck. It ticked Jungkook off oh yes it did, he hated when someone ignored him entirely without even acknowledging his opinion for once also so his jaw clenched a little as he gritted out a few words.

"Min, I'm talking to you look at me?" Jungkook says this time a little bit louder as his nerves were getting a little boiled seeing the way you didn't even look at him once. You rolled your eyes waiting for him to say some specific words, oh hell no you weren't letting him go just like this he had to apologise full on or else you also know what strings to pull onto. You didn't bother looking at him, instead you took the glass of water and started drinking it feeling the tension palpitate in the room.

"Fuck fine I'm sorry okay?" Jungkook banged the desk making you look up at him finally. Your expression was blank yet the other man knew you wanted to hear more from him, you wouldn't let him off the hook so easily..once you were pissed there was nothing one could do, absolutely nothing besides from apologising like he meant it so he knew what to do. "Yes, I apologise for causing drama with your family but I didn't intend to do that I just came there to talk about you and congratulate you on your success?" Jungkook says, his voice now turning into something menacing while you finally opened your mouth. "Glad you know that what you did there was wrong, I expected you to act worse but I'm happy to know you have some humanity." You chuckle bitterly feeling months of frustration just get in you, you didn't care right now that he was someone whom you loved nope, all you could see infornt of you was the man who had hurted your brother. You were never this harsh, especially to people you treasured the most and apparently jungkook was one of those people.

Irony how he just changed into something worse. "Excuse me?" Jungkook says, his voice now turning into something sour as he hears your words for him. You had never told him openly that he annoyed you, all you felt for him was fear and love he knows that yet now when you told him words like these he couldn't help but get a little shocked. You stare at him as his eyes darken, no you won't take back your words, If it hurts his ego then you don't care you also had some deep frustration within you which begged to come out and today was the day you guessed.

"Miss Min I don't think you have to tell me something like that you know? I'm your close friend whom you love a lot and I know many of your secrets too, I'm sure you don't want them out right?" Okay now Jungkook's ego was godamn hurt, he literally...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Miss Min I don't think you have to tell me something like that you know? I'm your close friend whom you love a lot and I know many of your secrets too, I'm sure you don't want them out right?" Okay now Jungkook's ego was godamn hurt, he literally couldn't believe you were acting like this with him so he had spilled these words in the moment of anger yet the reaction it got out from you was really satisfying. Your eyebrows seemed to be furrowed as the previous bold glint in your eyes was long gone, maybe it was because of the words he said or maybe just bitter memories from the past but it felt good to Jungkook knowing that he had always had your emotions in palm of his hands.

Fifty Shades Of Kim™ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें