3 Anirudh's pain, desparation and obsession

Mulai dari awal

He clenched his fists and closed his eyes tightly out of disgust on himself. He is ashamed of himself now. How did he become a monster , a moron ? She is naive and doesn't know what she is asking him, but what happened to his common sense? What made him hyper react on her like that?

On one side, Trilochan and Binoy are denying inspector accusations and are not agreeing with him. Inspector Asked pointing to Anirudh where is his first wife and passed some snarky comments on Bondita, Anirudh and mocked them that if his first wife also eloped or having any boy friend.

When Inspector had taken Bondita name Anirudh came into reality and listened Inspector comments and shouted on him to stop. But the Inspector threatened him by keeping his lathi on Anirudh's throat and asked him to keep quiet people are gossiping about you and your first wife In different ways we are asking based on what we heard

This had hurt Anirudh hardly. He recollected Narendra words also and lost in recollecting his blunders again and again.

He didn't realise that as per society his Bondita is grown up. They started seeing her as woman who is eligible for married life and if husband humiliates her infront of all , then every teenager who started getting beard moustache to an old man with white beard and moustache must have started looking at her hungrily with lustful eyes. They all might have made fun of her and humiliated her.

Not even once he thought of it. Now his energy is getting drained and everything is becoming blank. What to do now.

Just then Manorama father Ramanujan had come there and gave statement that her daughter and her son in law had manipulated Roy Chowdhary family and used them , they are not at fault.

Inspector started his questionnaire on Ramanujan, he gave answers and shown some papers and told that he also learnt recently that his daughter is krantikari and married her partner Joy deep secretly but don't know their group activities and who all are involved in it.

Inspector then left entire Roy Chowdhary family . Ramanujan Apologized Trilochan and family for troubling them and they all reached back to home. But nothing is audible to Anirudh except that the only scene Bondita went away is playing in his mind..

On the way they saw people gossiping about them by showing their hands.

He saw the area where they (Anirudh and Bondita in a hut) stayed separately and saw Banerjee babu sitting on wall. He asked driver to stop car. When Binoy asked his son to sit quietly and driver not to stop, he opened the running vehicle door suddenly and by seeing this driver also pressed on brake immediately .

Anirudh almost fell from car on ground and his hand, face got hurt but he is not in a condition to bother about himself. He started running towards Banerjee who also saw Anirudh running towards him. Binoy shouted Anirudh and everyone started getting down and run after him.

He reached Banerjee and grabbed his collar, made him fall on ground and started hitting him badly and shouting: How dare you tried to come near my Bondita, how dare you touch my Bondita? I will kill you today.

Banerjee is begging for his life and thrown the entire blame on Dhananjay.

Trilochan, Binoy and everyone came at his back and trying to stop Anirudh but he is not in a position to listen to anyone.

Just then Dhananjay is coming with some of his vagrant friends into the street describing Bondita's beauty and making fun of her that she didn't even look at her condition, she is running on streets shamelessly without pallu and this is listened by Anirudh and he saw Dhananjay and started running for him . Dhananjay also saw him, who tried to run away but that day Anirudh is not in a mood to listen to anyone. His vagrant friends already ran away because they are scared of Anirudh's wrath.