~Sixteen~

Third Person's POV

The sun shone brightly inside a room where a couple is sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. They are none other than Abhiraaj and Mrunali But because of sunshine Mrunali's sleep got disturbed and frowning she turn around snuggling to her pillow or so she thought.

'When did the pillow become so hard?' Mrunali thought and open her eyes only to see that she was snuggling to a chest instead of her pillow. Not anyone's chest but her husband's chest. Her eyes widen as everything happened last night came to her mind.

"Awake?" Mrunali heard the deep, sexy and hoarse voice of her husband which gave her goosebumps. She looked up and saw him looking at her. Abhiraaj woke up when Mrunali turn around to snuggle more into him. He was watching her actions quietly.

"Y-yeah." Mrunali replied stuttering as she move her gaze away. "Are you fine now?" Asked Abhiraaj. "I am." Mrunali said and Abhiraaj nodded. After that there was a little silence which Mrunali broke.

"About last night-" "It's ok. I understand. I shouldn't have forced you." Abhiraaj cut her off and she looked away. Abhiraaj also get up from bed and went to get ready for morning exercise.

When he came out Mrunali was still sitting on the bed now looking at him. He was about to leave when Mrunali spoke. "Can...can I join you as well?" Mrunali asked.

"Hm? Sure. Bhabhi and Khushi also come so you can join as well." Abhiraaj said. "Oh. Ok then I'll get ready. Just five minutes." Mrunali said getting off the bed and Abhiraaj nodded. Mrunali then went inside the closet and quickly changed into a lavender track suit.

"Let's go." Mrunali said coming out. Abhiraaj who was sitting on the bed till now stood up and looked at Mrunali from head to toe. This is the first time Abhiraaj saw Mrunali in clothes other than traditional. He was amazed.

"Uhm...let's go?" Mrunali said again and he came out of his trance and nodded. Then both of them leave and went downstairs where they meet others. "Oh! Mrunali bhabhi is coming with us today too?" Khushi asked and Mrunali nod with a smile.

"Great! Come Mrunali we will have lots of fun!" Mihika said and Khushi and Mihika drag Mrunali with them. "We are going for morning exercise. Not for fun." Reyansh said and Mihika glared at him. "I mean...I'm not wrong." Reyansh said.

"I also know that smarty pants!" Mihika said and others chuckled except for Abhiraaj who just smirked. Then the six of them went for morning exercise. By the time they came back all the elders were already in the hall.

"Aree kya baat hai aaj sab ke sab saath mein?" Maa said and all smiled. "Chalo aacha hai. Jao ab sab fresh hoke nashte ke liye aa jao." Chotti maa said. "Ok." The younger clan replied and went to their rooms to freshen up change.

(Oh today all of you together?)
(It's good. Now go and freshen up and come for breakfast all of you.)

Mrunali first went to freshen up and change while Abhiraaj checked some mails on his phone. Knowing that Abhiraaj is waiting Mrunali took a quick bath and changed into a blue salwar suit and come out of the closet.

 Knowing that Abhiraaj is waiting Mrunali took a quick bath and changed into a blue salwar suit and come out of the closet