~Eight~

Mrunali Chauhan

Sitting in front of the mirror I looked at myself in my beautiful red bridal lehenga which was chosen by maa, chotti maa, Mihika bhabhi and Khushi. I paired the lehnga with beautiful green and golden jewellery which me and Sana designed personally.

My hair was tied in a low bun with lots of pin inside my hair which will make my head hurt sooner or later. Beautiful golden bangles in my hands were making dangling noises. For makeup as usual they didn't do much due to my wish. Overall I'm looking beautiful.

My thoughts were broken when I see my three best friends, Suyash and Gurmeet standing there. "Oh my God! Mrunali kitni pyaari lag rahi hai tu!!!" Niya said as they all looked at me with their eyes full of adoration. "Sahi mein di bahut sundar lag rahe ho aap." Suyash said.

(Oh my God! Mrunali you're looking so lovely!!!)
(Really di you're looking so beautiful!)

"Just like a queen!" Gurmeet said. "Abhiraaj's queen!" Naina said and they teased me and I give them a shy smile. "Ohho jiju ke naam se hee itna sharma gayi Mrunali! Jiju ko dekhegi tab kya hoga?" Sana said and they all hooted. "Shut up guys!" I said and they laughed.

(Ohho you're blushing just by taking brother-in-law's name! What will you do when you see him?)

But suddenly the atmosphere got emotional. "Yarr Mrunali ab toh teri shaadi ho jayegi toh tu chale jayegi." Naina said and my eyes become teary. "Ha di. Aap chale jaoge toh fir mujhe Isha di jaisi chudail se kon bachayega?" Gurmeet said and I chuckled sadly.

(Mrunali now you will get married so you will leave now.)
(Yes di. When you leave who well save me from Isha like witch?)

"Toh main konsa tumlogo se dur ja rahi hu? Bas ek do ghante ka rasta hai jab mann kare tab aa jana." Mrunali said. "Vo toh hum aayenge hee! Aur kisi mein itna dum nahi hai ki hume rok paye." Sana said and we laughed.

(So who says I'm going very far? Whenever you want to meet just come it's only two three hours ride.)
(That we will come! Nobody has the power to stop us.)

We then engaged ourselves in conversation when suddenly the sound of firecrackers and loud music came, meaning the baarat is here. All except me move towards the balcony to see the baarat. "Mrunali jiju is looking so handsome!" Niya said and I smiled. "You know you can come see right?" Sana said.

"Can I?" I asked. "Of course! Come here!" Suyash said and drag me to the balcony and then I saw him on the horse. And indeed he is looking very handsome in his white sherwani and pagdi.

I smiled as Naina nudged me and I slightly pushed her. Suddenly my eyes met his. He was keep staring at me which become a little too much for me to handle so I quickly turn around and went inside calming my racing heart. Oh God! What's happening?

Abhiraaj Singh Rathore

"Waaah devar ji ekdum raja lag rahe ho." Bhabhi said as I come downstairs and I smirked. "That I am already bhabhi." I said and she laughed. Rohan then run towards me and I picked him up.

(Wow brother-in-law your looking like a king.)

"Chachu will chachi come with us today?" He asked. "Yes Rohan your chachi will live with you from now on." I heard bhai's voice from behind me.

"Really! That's good because chachi is really nice! She always gives me chocolates." Rohan said causing all to chuckle. "Aacha chalo ab chalte hai. Muhurat nikal jayega nhi toh. Abhiraaj chalo aao beta." Mom said and nodding I went out with Rohan where my three friends, Nikhil and Khushi already having fun.

(Ok let's go now. Or else the auspicious time will end. Abhiraaj let's go son.)

"Bhai! Congratulations!" I heard a voice and turn to see Sanaya. She is the daughter of our very old clients and dad's one of the closest friend. Also Nikhil's girlfriend but that's only we younger clan know. I gave her a small smile and hugged her saying a 'thank you.'