The dragons are the most powerful and strongest gang in states.... The leader had never revealed his face..... But if he would order something or decide something no one can change it..... Everyone respect the leader.... And fear him too.... Because if he is clam everything is fine.... But the moment someone got on nerves than that person has digged his own grave......

"But how angel became the mafia..... And are you a memory or some main person" Kook asked looking at Tae who smiled sheepishly.....

"He is not a normal member..... He is our secret weapon..... We don't take him on all mission but the mission in which he will be included will be won by us.... " Baekyun said remembering all the times how Tae made them win just in some minutes......

"Huh.... My angel seems to be powerful hmm" Kook said near tae's ears.....

"Angel.... My brother in law.... He is just a devil in disguise of angel..... If he is with his loved ones he is all sweet and soft and the moment he will get angry.... He becames a true devil..... That the person who made him angry will regret even living" Yeonjun said.....

"And he is a mafia for 10 years now...... " Baekyun said making them shock again..... I am afraid they will go in coma after hearing next information 🤭🤭🤭🤭

"What 10 years..... Wow you are our senior" Hobi said.... Making other nodded in agreement including kook.....

"My mother was in mafia too..... She don't fight.... But she was a great hacker..... She can hack any device from anywhere.... Her whol hacking system was placed in our basement ..... And the password was known by just three of us... Me, dad and mom..... This two didn't know as they were very young...... One day dad went to meet uncle, mom was baking cookies for us and we both were fighting who loves bear more..... And he got bored and started to roam around....

After 15 to 20 minutes he came back grinning widely.... By seeing this I knew he had done something mischievous but let that go as it was normal...... When dad came back.... Mom gave us cookies this too were immersed in eating and we three slowly went down..... Dad wanted to discuss something.... Mom entered the password of the door but it showed that it was wrong.... Than we both tried too but everything it showed wrong..... Dad got tensed thinking someone hacked it and locked the door.......

But we heard giggles from a pillar and saw this little devil was giggling when we weren't able to open it "baekyun told everyone.... All of then were listening to him calmly.....

" Don't tell me he changed the password"yoongi said....

"You are right.... He changed the password.... But that was not shocking the thing was..... The door was of very higher technology.... It took mom to understand a week but he did it just in some minutes.... And you know what was more unbelievable.... He was 12 that time" Baekyun said and all looked at Tae who just shrugged....

"It was easy.... I just pressed some button and the password got changed.... " Tae said as it was normal.....

"But how the hell you entered inside angel" Kook asked he was literally shock knowing his angel is this smart.....

"Hehehehe the password was easy.... She put uncles birth date as password" Tae said smiling.....

"And what you put" Kook asked raising his eyebrows.....

"I just mixed mine.. Hyung's and yonie's birth date" Tae said.....

"Than what happened" Jinmin asked munching popcorn.....

"Than we all got shock because he change the password and than he entered his another password and the door got open.... That day dad thought that bear is really skillful and his skills should be used...... " Baekyun said.....

"I wanna tell you all one more thing..... " Tae said smiling nervously....

"Angel now what is remaining" Kook asked..... When he woke today he didn't thought he will get so many shocks on a single day... He just thought that they will attend the show and come back home maybe he can meet the CEO..... But he got to know his angel is the CEO.... And the most shocking thing his angel is a mafia.....

Next chapter.....

"What.... No way in the hell" Yoongi shouted..... While Tae smirked

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.... The twist are not done yet...... So be ready..... Next chapter will be how Tae became the most powerful and skillful mafia......

My answer

I will choose taekook too.... My reason as similar to all as meeting any of the member is a proud moment......

Next question.....

Do you stan any other group.... After bts

I am really sorry everyone actually I want to write more but I am not well today so sorry for the short chapter.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssss

Author