Chapter IX (The Angel Of The Void)

It was a golden female like figure with wings the size of a dragon. Its eyes were as shiny as the rumored legendary crystal 'Opal', the Reborn froze in awe while staring at the beauty of the angel. "I look weird, don't I? I'll turn back no-" "No!" interrupted The Reborn "You are the most magnificent creature that I've ever seen. I can't even express my words on how beautiful you are. You look just like an angel!" The angel's cheeks gradually turned pink from listening to him and wrapped itself with the large yet white, and soft wings. The Reborn asked "What's wrong? Are you not used to compliments?" The angel looked away, no response. The Reborn made a slight chuckle... Then as if his life got re-lit, he started laughing and his soul became brighter than before, the other poorly dim lights tried to consume this immense energy but it was too potent for them. The angel looks in confusion as it never knew what emotions truly were but he showed it. The Reborn stopped laughing and turned to her with a calming yet hysterical face, he asked "Hey, so I never heard you say your name. Did your master give you a name?" The Angel looked at him and rapidly regained its composure as if it was about to say the most important thing it has. It bowed modestly as it said its calling "I am called Opellie Raziel" The Reborn responded back with a bow towards the angel "Well, I don't have a name. So would you be kind enough to give me a new name?" Suddenly Opellie made irregular movement. It started shaking as it looked towards The Reborn "Error-Error. Error-Error. I c-c-c-c-c-cAnnot grant you a name, I require master's permission to commit such action." Stuttered Opellie as it looked around as if it needed guidance from 'master'. "Your master?"