Shopping with the waltons

Start from the beginning

Guys it looks like something that Javon would wear looking at his shoe vid on TikTok 

"We should go eat. Where should we go?" Kylee asked as we walked out the store.
"I recon we should go to 'Far Nietne Ristorante' I went there with Daelo when we first got here and it was really good" Javon answered. We all agreed and went to the restaurant. It wasn't busy but it wasn't empty, we found a table and Javon was Infront of me, next to him on my view on the left was Jayla and next to Jayla was Kylee and Jaden sat next to me on the right. We started looking at the menu, our waitress was walking up to our table, she had blond hair and had a pink shirt. She's definitely barbie wanna be . She looked like this:

 She looked like this:

Pretend shes younger

I was so mad she's was our waitress because she was pretty.
"Hey I'm Amanda and I'll be your waitress today, can I take your order?" We all ordered going from Javon to me, Jaden was the last to order and Amanda looked at Jaden and smiled.
"And for you cutie?" Ew, big ick right there. Jaden told her his order.
"Okay I'll be right back with your drinks and your food should be done in around 20 minutes." When she was walking away she winked at Jaden. looked more like she had something in her eye and she was trying to get it out.

She came out with our drinks and then started to a convo with Jaden instead of doing her job. As she was talking she leaned over the table on the side where Jaden was sitting, very inappropriate in my opinion. She was sticking her ass out and everything. She was looking at Jaden most of the time and smiling at him and laughing while she was squeezing her breasts together, was she high? I could see everything which really annoyed me and I looked at Jadens eyes and he did not once look down from her face, that's a good respectful guy right there.
"So are you single?" She said after blabbering shit.
"Nah I'm taken sorry." All of us were shocked then Jaden put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing circles with his thumb.
"Oh well we could still be friends. Do you want my snap?" This barbie bitch wasn't giving up was she?
"Sure." She smiled and kept talking about random shit. When she realised Jaden wasn't gonna look at her breast which Is what she wanted, she rolled her eyes and walked away back to the kitchen, good, where she should be, not here flirting with my boyfr- Jaden.
"Wait you have a girlfriend?" Kylee asked shocked.
"No, I just wanted her to piss off" we all laughed then after 20 minutes Amanda had our food and she was gentle with putting everyone's plates on the table especially Jadens but she just basically threw mine on the table. Rude. She left and smiled at Jaden then he saw a piece of paper under his plate, he took it out and it was her snap, we scrunched it up and threw it in the bin.
"But do you have a crush?" Javon asked Jaden while we were eating.
"Yeah I do, shes really pretty and funny" when he said that he rubbed my thigh up and down.
"That like every girl you've met." I say actin like nothing was happening under the table, he just shrugged and continued eating.