loved.

HI YES UM VERY VERY QUICK CHAPTER BEFORE I GTS :). (IM GONNA GET IN TROUBLE BC IM STAYING UP AAAAAAAAAA)

STARTING

STARTED

PUNZ POV

why didn't he tell me?. After awhile of sitting on the couch I wanted me and Purps to get to know each other. "PURPLEDDDD !!"<PUN. "WHAATT"<P. "COME OVER HERE"<PUN. while I waited for him on the couch someone rang the doorbell *DING* as I was about to get up I heard "ILL GET IT"<P.

PURPLED POV

As I opened the door I felt my eyes get hot and burning but I pretended like I was fine. "purp-" right when they were gonna speak i slammed the door. "woah what was that for Purp?"<PUN. "it was...nothing!! nothing at all.."<P. i laughed nervously. "i can see right through you Purpled. who. was. that."<PUN. i knew he was being serious by the way he was speaking to me so i spoke honestly. "he was um..-" i felt that feeling again. my eyes were burning, watering, and slowly breaking. "...hE was my...ex."<P. "he?"<PUN. "y-eah...I'm bisexual..haha.."<P. "oh that's wonderful!!"<PUN. he said while running up to hug my wobbly figure. I never felt so...LOVED. And then i heard it ''why?'' that's all that popped into my head. why?.

ENDING

ENDED

YES VERY SHORT...BUT I TOLD YOU ALSO THIS IS JUST A HALF CHAPTER :).

-GRACE