⌗ eyes.

START.

PURPLED POV.

"H-EY  !! NO, I DIDNT-" was me...PURPLED BEDWARS....flustered? what no !! I'm not gay..or anything but...well. "AWHHH IS MY PURPY WUPRY FLUSTERED !!" ... " I SAID DONT CALL M-"
we paused for a second after hearing footsteps. "look what your ass did.." I whispered being as quiet as I ever could be. "ME-..." is he being serious right now...WE ARE GONNA GET CAUGHT...

NOBODY POV

Tommy and Purpled just sat there silently as they were waiting for something to happen well...as long as it didn't mean them getting caught of course.  *RINNNNNNNNNGGGGG* the bell saved them as they both sighed even though someone will most likely know about this. "Tommy. tell anyone about this and ill chop your head off." ...there was no need for that much..uhh..ya know what.. never mind. As Purpled walked away Tommy just stood there like...a ghost. "Tommy !!" a familiar voice spoke. "h-huh?" honestly don't know why Tommy was scared I mean it's not like he will actually do it...right?. "ughhh!! finally, you spoke what happened all me and Ranboo saw was you walking out of the bathroom with that Grayson kid and then you froze.." ...Tommy didn't know what to say or do, tell them about Purpled getting flustered or make up a lie? well in this situation he had no other choice but to make up a lie, to be fair you wouldn't want some tall feisty guy chopping your head off so...Tommy had to make up a lie. "oh it's nothing really he just uh told me he was um...." Tommy was already panicking he didn't know what to say he didn't come prepared !! "are you lying, Tommy..? to my face?!" Tubbo fell to his knees dramatically...Tommy just walked away as Ranboo just stood there in pure silence.

TIMESKIP TO TOMMYS HOUSE.

TOMMY POV.

I walked into the house thinking about...Purpled? ughh what am I saying I barely know him all I know is that he's mean and...awfully funny, smart, cute platonically just like Tubbos and Ranboos, but I just can't get him off my mind !! maybe a walk will get him off my mind. I grabbed a sweater and grabbed my shoes put them on tieing the laces like a bow and started walking I don't know where but I was going somewhere and got lost..heh...umm fuc-. I stopped in my tracks to see a familiar face...PURPLED? oh, what timing thank the lord. I walked up to him. "heyyy what are you doing?" "AAA- DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT AND...what I'm doing is none of your business Tommy Wommy..~..pftt.." ...I am now regretting coming over here and calling him Purpy Wupry. He went back to drawing I said nothing and sat down on the bench he was sitting on I crossed my legs and was just peeking at whatever he was drawing it was somewhat peaceful who knew someone who threatened to chop your head off was so calm? He stopped drawing and turned to another page wrote a number and gave it to me that said. "__________ here's my number sunflower text me whenever :)." which didn't seem Purpled like but after that, he walked away I put his little note in my pocket and texted Wil to pick me up since I'm lost...

TEXTING.

*GREMLIN WENT ONLINE*

Gremlin: heyy

*FUCKING ENDERMAN WENT ONLINE*

fucking enderman: what do you want meance

Gremlin: ouch...can you pick me up I'm lost.

fucking enderman: no L

Gremlin: ...what the fuck

fucking enderman: okay fine...just wait there.

Gremlin: okay piss drinker.

*GREMLIN WENT OFFLINE.*

*FUCKING ENDERMAN WENT OFFLINE.*

END OF TEXTING.

TOMMY POV.

as I was waiting for Wil to arrive I went by the fountain the water was so blue it reminded me of Purpleds eyes...*HOOOONKKK* "AAAAAAA-" I  jumped and covered my face in 
embarrassment as I walked to the car still covering my face. I opened the door and sat down. "did you really have to honk..?" "yes, yes I did cause you were standing looking into the fountain getting lost in your own little world.." "oh shut up...at least I didn't have fuckin sex with a fish..." "..." "yeah that's what I thought". we FINALLY got home and I ran to my room and plopped down on my bed and sat there for awhile and remembered that I had Purpleds number !!

ENTERING NUMBER.

...

TEXTING.
___________

*TOMMY CHANGED TOMMYS NAME TO !!BIG MAN TOMMY!!*

BIG MAN TOMMY:: HIII

PURPLED :: *VOICE MESSAGE.* ughh...i just woke up..

BIG MAN TOMMY :: IDFC BITCH YOUR TALKING TO ME !!

PURPLED :: actually no I'm not...

*PURPLED HAS WENT OFFLINE.*

BIG MAN TOMMY :: UGHH

*BIG MAN TOMMY HAS WENT OFFLINE.*

END OF TEXTING.

AND ALSO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WOOO ANYWAYS ILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE TMR MAYBE...unless I'm just like papa..😈 AHHAAAHHSHSHUHS_8EB£

-GRACE.