possessive.

VERY MUCH RECOMMEND LISTENING TO "SUNFLOWER" BY MICHELE LEIGH WHILE READING THIS :)). oh yeah angst >:DD

STARTING.

...

STARTED

TOMMY POV

It's been a couple months after me and P*#^UR#()LE#D have been PLA^TIONDITC& dating and he's been acting...POSSESSIVE. This one day we got in an argument but it's weird cause we NEVER argue so why now..? maybe because phil, will, and techno have been gone for awhile. "love !! I'm gonna go hang out with rans and tubs!!."<T. "absolutely not."<P. "what? why!!"<T. "their a waste of time sunflower."<P. "like you know what is what."<T. "what."<P. "you fucking heard me GRAYSON."<T. "no fucking wonder PUNZ, WALI, and DOGCHAMP left."<T "you take that back right now TOMMY."<P. "no. i wont. now if you'd excuse me ill be on my fucking way." Purpled just stood there, I started to feel GULIT but why? Purpled was an asshole to me, so why did I feel bad? why why why?!. I left slamming the door as I felt a teardrop on my sweater, I wiped it off and went to the park. I got to the park and slowly walked to the fountain, I looked at my reflection, I looked so dry. so empty. Why did Purpled change? i have so many questions that he wont answer. again. why?.

PURPLED POV

seems like i care to much. Why did i change? He probably hates me now...fuck. I'm so dumb why why why!?!. i stormed up to Tommys room and slammed the door behind me. slowly falling down crossing my legs and putting my head between them, sobbing like there's no tomorrow. I had enough and didn't want Tommy to deal with someone like me. I was a possessive, anxious, depressed, and most of fucking all lonely asshole. I grabbed my bag putting clothes in grabbing everything and last of all a note. "I'm sorry Toms but you deserve someone better then me someone who wont shout and control you. Find someone better. i love you. Yours truly. Purpled." i sticked it on the door and put the key on it aswell.

TOMMY POV

It's been awhile since I was here scrolling on my phone sitting by the fountain. I should be going now. I got home and saw something on the door it was a note with a key...fuckin hell how dumb is Purpled someone could've gone inside. As i read the note i felt my face cheeks get hot so did my eyes. i went up to my room and saw it was a mess...why purpled...why..why!!. Why did you leave me....why why why!? i shouted, falling to the floor i shouldn't of said anything, i was stupid to even love him. why did i get attached?.

ENDING

...

ENDED

-GRACE