Telling Dad/ Jake is Back

Start from the beginning

I just chuckle at her nodding along. ''Let's not overwhelm her Alice,'' Esme smiles at Alice while rubbing my arm leading me to sit down by Bella. 

''How did it go with Carlisle?'' Bella asks gaining everyone's attention. ''He thinks that I am pregnant with twins. We couldn't see it on the ultrasound but by the sound of the heartbeats, he seems sure,'' I inform everyone. 

Noah comes and stands me up before sitting down in the spot I was sitting before pulling me to sit on his lap slowly and comfortably. 

I can just see Alice getting more and more excited but I see her try to hold it all back. I see Emmett smirking at the two of us and I don't have to read his mind to know what he was thinking. 

''When did this happen anyway'' Emmett asks us. ''When you guys came back,'' I blush hiding my face in Noah's neck. ''You two didn't waste much time,'' Emmett's booming laugh sounds through the living room. 

''When are you going to tell Charlie?'' Esme asks me. I groan just thinking about it. ''Well first things first I have to make sure he is in a good mood and if you want to be there,'' I turn lift my head, and look at Noah. 

''When I do tell him, we need to make sure that he isn't in arms reach of his gun, even though I am seventy per cent sure he wouldn't shoot, I will not take the chance,'' I say in an afterthought.

''Seventy per cent, sound more confidant beautiful,'' Noah teases me. I just smile at him before looking back at Esme. ''It should be soon before Mom gets too excited and spills,'' I tell her. 

''I want to be there,'' Noah tells me kissing my neck softly. I smile down at him and nod my head. We stayed there for a couple of hours. Through those hours I was in my own head a little, worrying about Dad's reaction, telling my biological family and

When it was time to leave Jasper pulled me to the side and hugged me. ''Don't worry too much,'' he tells me. I pull back and smile at him softly. ''Congratulations,'' he smiles at me. ''Thanks, Jaz,'' I tell him. 

I walk towards Noah and follow him outside and towards his car instead of Edward's Volvo. He opens the door for me smiling at me. I smile back at him getting in and buckling up. Noah shuts the door and speeds around to his side, getting in and buckling up, and starting the car. 

He pulls out and starts driving. On the way home, he held my hand stroking it, calming me down more and more. 

When he pulls up outside of our house I notice that Dad was home. ''What's wrong?'' he asks looking at me in concern. ''What if gets angry with me? I can't live with disappointing him, not after everything he has done for me,'' I tell him looking at the house. 

''Hey,'' Noah says softly turning my head so that I was looking at him. ''He could never be angry or disappointed with you. He is going to be shocked but if I am confident about anything is that he will understand and he will be there for you,'' he tells me. 

''You really think so?'' I ask him. ''I know so,'' he tells me. I look into his eyes and see complete sincerity. Seeing this I breathe a sigh of relief leaning forward and kissing him softly. 

''I love you,'' I tell him. He smiles back at me kissing me once again. ''I love you, all three of you,'' he tells me resting a hand on my stomach.

''Let's go tell him,'' I breathe in and out turning away from him and undoing my seatbelt. I open the door and get out of the car in time for Noah to meet me around the side.