she gets jealous (requested)

"I'm so hungry." JinSoul said as she sat on the sofa of yours' and Jungeun's home. "I hope the restaurant isn't too far from here. I don't know if I'll make it that long."

The girls all giggled as they patiently waited for you to come downstairs.

Your girlfriend was the first to hear your footsteps on the stairs and she turned her head to watch you come down while the girls all got up.

"Finally," JinSoul said in relief. "I'm going out to the car. I want to search the restaurant up and look at the menu."

The girls shook their heads as they giggled over how hungry JinSoul was.

They couldn't blame her.

The restaurant you're all going to tonight is supposed to be one of the best in the area.

It's new and people have been raving about it and the girls decided that it would be fun for you and Jungeun to all go there together.

You're a little dressed up but considering the place is so nice, you just thought it was appropriate.

"Ready, baby?" Jungeun asked as she turned around and began to make her way to the stairs with her hand held out for you.

But she froze as soon as she saw you standing on the last step, looking absolutely breathtaking in a short black dress.

"Wow..." Chuu said as she stood from across the room.

Hearing how in awe of you her best friend was, Jungeun looked back at Chuu and then at you.

"What do you think?" You asked your girlfriend, smirking as you noticed how speechless she was.

But instead of Jungeun answering your question, Chuu did.

"I think you look amazing, Y/N!"

Jungeun clenched her jaw as she heard her friend speak once more.

"You think so? It's not too much?"

"Oh, absolutely not. It's perfect. The color suits you so well. You look so gorgeous, Y/N, I don't even know what to say." Chuu said as she bit her lip.

Jungeun watched a smile tug at your lips over her best friend's words, which intensified her jealousy.

Did you realize that Chuu was practically flirting with you?

It was easy to tell that Chuu certainly was drooling over you and although Jungeun can't blame her, she felt extremely jealous.

"Damn, Jungeun, you are so lucky!" Chuu said. "Your girlfriend is so hot."

"Yeah, my girlfriend, Chuu. She's mine, all mine. So stop flirting and stop staring at her." Jungeun said as she pulled you into her arms, holding you tightly and protectively.

"Jungeun," You said, clicking your tongue in disbelief before looking at Chuu, who looked so embarrassed.

"Sorry. I'll wait out in the car."

You sighed before turning around to face your girlfriend, who was smirking as if she felt victorious.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't like how she was looking at you or talking to you."

"Are you saying you disagree with what she said?" You joked.

"You know that's not it. You are hot, she's not wrong about that. But she was biting her lip as she stared at you and she was mesmerized by you." Jungeun said and, once again, clenched her jaw.

Just thinking about it all was making jealousy rush through her veins once more.

"So?"

"So that's my friend and you're my girl. I don't like it." She said as she pouted a little.

"But I'm yours." You chuckled as you put your arms around her. "I don't care if Chuu flirts with me or if the other girls have a crush on me or anything like that because I'm yours and nothing will ever change that."

You watched her eyes sparkle a little and you felt her become less tense.

"I love you. Only you."

"I love you more." She said as she began to brush her fingers across your back. "Sorry for getting jealous."

"It's okay. It's pretty sexy, honestly."

Her lips pulled into a smirk before she sank her teeth into them.

"Yeah? Then why don't we say you're not feeling well and we can stay home tonight?"

You pretended to consider the idea as she leaned in and kissed your lips softly.

"Hmm... no."

She groaned.

"Come on, baby. We have dinner with our friends to attend." You said as you pulled Jungeun out the door as she gazed at you, biting her lip hard and wondering how she got so lucky.