love bites

"Baby?" Jungeun whispered in your ear before kissing below it. "Are you awake?"

You stayed still, trying to pretend as though you were still asleep. You're basking in the warmth and happiness you feel.

Your mornings don't usually start this way. Most mornings she just kisses you good morning before she leaves, swamped with practice and time in the studio.

You're not ready to get up and leave the bed, even though you are excited to meet up with the girls for breakfast and spend some time with them all.

But as she kissed your face it was impossible to stop yourself from smiling.

"You are awake! There's that smile, sweet girl." She grinned before pecking your lips a few times. "C'mon, my love. We've got places to be."

You whined as she pulled away the blankets.

You kept your eyes closed for a few more seconds until you heard a soft gasp fall from her lips.

You opened your eyes and stared at her in confusion while she gazed at you with a smirk on her face and a gleam in her eyes.

"Jungeun? What are you up to?"

"What? Nothing." She lied as she smiled at you from ear to ear, kissing the only spot on your neck that seemed to be unmarked.

"I should go get dressed." You said and she nodded in agreement.

You walked into the bathroom with one of her shirts and a pair of pants in your hands.

Taking off the shirt you had on, you let it fall onto the floor before looking into the mirror.

You gasped in surprise upon finding the hickeys all over your skin.

It brought back memories of last night. You don't know when you and Jungeun fell asleep, your head was in the clouds too much to remember.

She got home early in the evening and after dinner and a shower, you turned on a movie only to get caught up in each other as you shared passionate kiss after passionate kiss.

You obviously got very carried away judging by the hickeys covering your neck and collarbones.

"Jungeun!" You yelled out and saw her walk into the room, leaning against the doorway with a grin on her face.

"You saw them, huh?"

"Yes." You said and watched in the mirror as she walked up behind you, something behind her back.

"Well, lucky you, baby girl. It's a cool day so you can wear my hoodie."

You smiled as she pulled it out from behind her back and then pulled it over your head.

"You look so cute in my clothes... almost irresistible." She said and leaned in to kiss your neck again, only for you to gently shove her away.

"No. Go get dressed while I brush my teeth then you can brush yours."

She sighed before nodding and kissing your cheek.

"But, just so you know, I'm getting you back tonight for all these hickeys." You said as you watched her walk to the door.

"I look forward to it." She spun around and winked at you, making you shake your head with a smile on your face.