she wakes you with kisses

A contented sigh fell from her lips before Jungeun opened her eyes.

She was greeted with the bright rays of the sun coming through the crack in the curtains and she was surprised to find that it was almost ten am.

It felt so much earlier and for a second, she almost panicked before remembering that she had no alarm set to wake her this morning because she has nowhere to be.

It was wonderful to think about having nothing to do but relax and be with you today.

No meetings, no dance practices, no interviews, no studio time.

It was just you and her all day today and she was so, so happy about it.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" She asked as she excitedly sat up in bed.

She wasn't tired enough to fall back asleep now. She was too excited about your day together, her mind wandering with different ideas of how you could spend it.

She looked at you and found that your eyes were still closed. Your chest was rising and falling steadily, soft breaths falling from your lips that she so desperately wanted to kiss.

"Baby?" She softly spoke as she shook your shoulder. "Wake up, my love. We've got the whole day together!"

You groaned and covered your eyes, blocking out the light.

She couldn't help but chuckle and when you tried to roll over to turn away from her, she shook her head and put her arms around you to keep you still.

"No, don't turn away." She whispered in your ear, her breath tickling the shell.

You were beginning to wake up now and that much was obvious to her. But you were so comfortable and you rarely get mornings like these with her these days, so you pretended as though you weren't waking up and acted as though you'd fallen fast asleep once more.

"Y/N?"

She kissed your shoulder softly before rolling you onto your back.

"Baby, I know you're awake."

You didn't move or say a word. But you couldn't pretend to be asleep for too long as she began to pepper your face with kisses, causing your lips to tug up into a big smile.

"There's that beautiful smile!" She grinned and watched you open your eyes, brushing a lock of hair behind your ear as you did so. "Good morning."

You just hummed in response before stretching your legs out a little while she started to trail her kisses down to your jaw, making your eyes close again.

"Don't go back to sleep, darling,"

"I'm not." You said.

"Oh. You're just melting over my kisses, huh?" She asked, a smirk tugging at her lips. "You love when I kiss your jaw. You always do."

You couldn't deny it. She knows what the brush of her lips on your jaw and your neck do to you. To wake you with such sweet kisses in such a sensitive spot made you melt. There was just something even more special about it than usual.

"You know I do." You said and basked in every kiss she left on your neck and jaw.

But soon, she was moving back up to your face, kissing across it once more.

"I love when you wake me up like this."

"I do too." She smiled as she put her forehead on yours, her eyes sparkling. "I love you lots."

"I love you too and I'm excited for our day together."

"Me too!" She grinned before brushing her nose against yours, tossing out idea after idea of what you could do as she continued to kiss you.