wiping my girlfriend's kisses prank

"I missed you today," Jungeun whispered as she hovered over you on the bed staring at you with stars in her eyes and a smile on her face.

She looked tired just a few minutes ago when she arrived home after a busy day at the studio.

But she seems much happier now. All it took was a minute or two in your arms for her to relax and for everything to feel right again.

"I missed you too." You smiled and closed your eyes as she leaned in to give you a sweet little kiss.

She only pulled away a moment later because she needed to get a little air into her lungs.

She was ready to steal another kiss from your lips when her heart dropped a little as she watched you wipe your lips, as if you were trying to wipe away her kiss.

"What was that?" She asked with curious eyes, a hint of sadness in them too.

"What was what, baby?" You asked, acting as if you had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

She tried to brush it off as she leaned back in for another kiss. She felt the passion coming from you as you deepened it and tried to pull her closer.

But, again, when she pulled back she watched you wipe away her kiss again.

She huffed before taking you by surprise as she pushed her lips back onto yours, pulling you in for yet another deep and steamy kiss.

Her hands wandered along your body, her lips moving fiercely against yours.

She tugged at your lips as she pulled back, smiling against your lips when you breathed out a soft, blissful sigh.

Surely, there'd be no reason as to why you'd wipe your lips now.

You seemed to love it, judging by that sweet sound that fell from your lips.

But much to her dismay, you wiped your lips yet again.

This time, she was frustrated.

She sat down on the bed with a pout on her lips.

Sitting up, you put your hand on her thigh and she stared at you with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Why do you keep wiping my kisses? I hate it. If I'm doing something wrong today, if there's something wrong with me, please tell me."

"No, Jungeun. It's not you, I promise."

"Then why?"

"It's a prank." You said.

"That's mean! Why would you pull that on me?" She asked, clearly hurt.

You put your head on her shoulder and gazed into her eyes with an apologetic look in yours.

"I'm sorry."

She just sighed.

You couldn't stand seeing her this way, so you sat on her lap and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

She was caught off guard but happily so. She melted right into you, loving the taste of your lips and how perfect they moved against hers.

"I truly am sorry. Please forgive me?"

"You're so lucky that I love you too much to stay mad at you."

You smiled against her lips.

"Very." You spoke into the kiss.

She pulled away and wiped her lips.

She laughed as you rolled your eyes.

"Not so nice, huh?"

You shook your head with a grin and started to kiss her neck, making her melt.