ଓ₊˚ 💐・ Goodbye,, <3 [Modern au]

ANGST CHAPTER!!!!
I shouldn't need to clarify this but the interactions like hugs & holding hands saying "ily" for Yasu & Juno are in that family way and the two are not being shipped btw there r swears in this
TW for car accident, deaths, blood
Blame Isa for this btw they suggested angst!!!!!!

Lights flashed as them nearly unconscious girl laid there, in a pool of blood, unmoving as she coughed. Silhouettes of people nearby, the light haired lady tried getting up but failed. Her eyes slowly closed as she heard people approaching. She breathed in and out, and stayed still, making sure to not cause any more injuries than there was, then it all faded to black. A void of nothingness and only silence.

"IS SHE FUCKING OKAY??" yelled Juno at the receptionist at the hospital. The receptionist looked at the woman before blurting out what she'd been saying for the past few hours "I have no information on your friend as of right now, please calm down or I'll have to call security."

Juno walked away from the desk angrily, pacing back and forth, her cousin watching her in silence hoping for the best.

"Juno come sit down please," Yasu said as he patted the spot by his seat "You're going to be tired if you walk around that much and I'm sure Saeri wouldn't want you to be doing this." Juno was about to respond before looking down and heading over and she sat down by her cousin. She was always close to Yasu, he and Saeri were the two people that made her feel at home. "She'll be okay," Yasu assured with a small smile on his face, "If you want, you can cry I promise I won't make fun of you." Juno shook her head at the words "I don't cry." Yasu slightly laughed then the two sat in silence waiting for the good word.

It had been a few hours then the silence was finished, the ER door opening with Saeri on the stretcher as they guided it to a hospital room with her IV slowly behind. Yasu and Juno got up, going to the receptionist once again. "Will she be okay, what room will she stay in??" Yasu questioned.

"She's in room 47 and for now she's stable," replied the receptionist, Juno was relieved and inhaled & exhaled, "Can we visit her?" asked Juno. The receptionist nodded and the two went around searching for the room. The two finally found the room, entering it, Juno rushed over to her girlfriend holding the hand which is free from the IV, caressing the girl's palm.

The door opened and the doctor walked in, "Will she be okay," Juno asked, turning to the doctor.

"The most we can say is that she's stable; for now she's in a coma, we don't know when she'll be up, but if she does we'll inform you and you'll do the same if you see her up, alright?" The two cousins nodded as the doctor left the room. Juno clenched her free hand into a fist, upset and hugged her girlfriend tightly, tears slowly falling from her face. "I'm so sorry Saeri, I shouldn't have told you to go away like that," said the darker haired girl. Yasu slowly walked over and rubbed Juno's back, "If she was here she'd forgive you, then probably kiss you." Yasu said.

His cousin slightly smiled at his words as they brought a feeling of comfort to her, Saeri was such a forgiving person, and even when she'd be hurt she would always have a smile on her face. Oh what Juno would give for Saeri to be there and smile at her, even if it was for a second, it had felt like years since she seen it. "I should've protected her." She whispered quietly.

Yasu shook his head, "None of us predicted this would happen Juno, you couldn't have protected her, please stop saying stuff like that."

The girl inhaled then exhaled, watching her beloved peacefully sleep. "She'll be up before you know it!!" Yasu exclaimed. She kissed Saeri's cheek, and got up to sit at a chair in the room. Yasu sat at the seat by hers. She scrolled through her gallery with photos of her and Saeri.

"This one, was the time we went ice skating," she said pausing and finding another photo, "Ooh, and this is when we went trick or treating with her!!" The girl went on and on to distract herself, Yasu listening to his cousin quietly so she could deal with her emotions. The more she looked, the sadder she got, her smiles being more low, her eyes glassy. She put away her phone and hugged her cousin tightly and cried. Yasu hushed her and hummed her something his father taught him. "There there, let it all out Juno, it's okay, I'm here," he said quietly to his cousin.