Chapter 4

Sorry for this chapter being so late, I planned to release this at 8:30AM but something came up. The schedule will be going back to normal unless something comes up, but without anything else to say i hope you enjoy this chapter

Koneko couldn't help but release an angry hiss at the retreating form of the pair of heiresses. The anger that she was feeling far surpassed anything she had felt before. Even the feeling of Naruto's arms wrapped around her couldn't quell the negative emotions that had built up inside of her.

Naruto released a sigh as he continued to embrace his agitated girlfriend. The emotions that were quite literally pouring out from the girl were very noticeable to the sage, even without his empathetic abilities. Koneko had already made it known that Rias' initial "curiosity" in their relationship had irritated her. When this new girl had come charging into his shop and started to order her around, he instantly knew that it was going to set off the Neko-girl. He had felt the build up of emotions in his girlfriend with each word that came out of the black-haired girl's mouth.

Naruto's attention was snapped back to the girl when he heard her hiss once again. It seemed she wasn't going to calm down by herself any time soon. A small smirk made its way onto his face when he realized he would have to calm her down himself. Koneko growled to herself, completely unaware of her boyfriend's train of thought or the expression on his face. She was so wrapped up in her own anger that she didn't even realize that one of Naruto's hands had once again made it's way to her head until it was too late. A sharp gasp unexpectedly escaped her lips when she felt his calloused hand gently caress her Nekoshou ear.

"W-what are you doing?" Koneko managed to stutter out as Naruto gently stroked her head.

"Just be quiet and relax." Naruto said as his hand continued to stroke the girl's ears."Naru-kun." Koneko managed to mumble out through the haze of pleasure that had overtaken her. Her boyfriend's attention was now directed towards the young girl's face. Naruto immediately noticed the heavy blush that had settled on her face. Her breathing seemed labored as her eyes became half-lidded. It was very obvious to him what the girl was currently feeling.

Naruto flopped down alongside the girl as he attempted to catch his breath. The couple remained silent for several minutes, simply basking in the glow of losing their virginities to each other.

"You know, you never answered my question." Naruto was the one who broke the silence between the two. Koneko turned her head and saw the boy was staring at her with a small smile on his face. A brief moment of conflict ripped through her brain but the reassurance of the boy's smile quickly squashed that feeling.

"As you have probably guess by my ... extra features." Naruto's hand moved to the girl's ears and gently began to stroke them, earning him an appreciative purr from the girl. "Im not a human. Im something known as a Nekoshou, a special type of cat-like Youkai. But more importantly ... I am a devil." And with this, Koneko forced her demonic wings from out of her back, ripping two holes into the back of her school shirt.

Naruto felt an immediate spike in the tainted energy coming from the girl as soon as she revealed her wings. His eyes were focused on the leathery skin that covered the demonic, bat wings. He felt his hand slowly leave the girl's ears and reached over to her wings. His hands grazed over the appendages, an action that he noticed elicited a shiver from his girlfriend.

"A devil ... I certainly wasn't expecting that." Naruto said while observing the girl's wings. Koneko looked at the boy out the corner of her eyes, watching him for any negative reaction to the revelation. On the outside she had put on her usual stoic face but on the inside she was extremely nervous. This wasn't just a tiny childhood secret that couples would share with each other and laugh about. This was a life and relationship altering secret that, depending on his reaction, could ruin everything that had been built between them. A hard lump formed in her throat as more and more bad thoughts swirled through her head as the seconds continued to past.