This creature was a familiar that she acquired during her first visit to the summon's forest. The nocturnal animal had stayed by her side for years and would constantly find new ways to make itself handy. Like spying on Koneko.

"Do you remember Koneko?" The small bat creature flew off its master shoulder and gave a small nod." Good, I want you to follow her around. See what she is up to. Stay hidden from her and do not let her know you're following her." The creature gave a mock salute for dashing its way out of the open window, leaving Rias alone with Akeno.

"I can't help but be anxious for the results." Rias merely nodded while her eyes continued to stare out the window.

The sun was shining down from its position in the sky. The rays of sunlight illuminated the streets as citizens casually went about their days. Cars zoomed up and down the roads as shop owners happily greeted and spoke with their customers.

It was on this particular summer day that we found Koneko Toujou making her way through the busy streets. Koneko was a small, petite girl that looked to be around the age of 15. She had snow white hair and hazel eyes. She was currently wearing a white long-sleeved button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset with a magenta skirt that had white accents. Her small and cute form caught the attention of many pedestrians who sought to get her attention but they were all ignored.

Koneko continued to make her way through the streets, making a turn every once in a while before eventually stopping in front of a shop. The store's display window was adorned with different picture of various sweets and other treats. Kanji surrounded these pictures boasting about their quality and authenticity. Above the windows sat a medium sized sign that read "Uzumaki's Sweets".

Koneko pushed open the doors of the shop, making a small bell ring loudly through its interior. Several occupants threw glances towards her before returning their attention back towards their desserts. The girl ignored these looks as she strode her way up to the front of the store where a white counter was located. She stood still for several second before ringing the bell.

It only took several seconds for her to get response. Someone gently shouted out "I'm coming" from the back room of the shop before going silence. Koneko continued to stand at the counter for several more seconds before the owner of the voice was revealed.

The boy was young, at least when you considered the fact he was running the store all by himself. He looked to be around 17 years of age. He had golden blonde hair that went well with his tanned skin. He was rather tall, standing at a respectable 6 foot and had a lean figure. His light blue eyes lit up when they met Koneko's hazel ones. He was currently wearing a black apron that seemed to be covered in a mixture of sugar and flour. Underneath he wore a very simple orange button down shirt and a pair of khakis.

"Hey Ko-chan!" The boy said as he approached the counter. For the first time since the beginning of her day, the hazel eyed girl smiled as she leaned over the counter. The male bent over the counter as well and their lips met in the center. The two stayed in this position for several seconds, fully enjoying the lip lock before eventually pulling away.

Koneko had a small blush on her face as she stared at the bashful blonde in front of her. This man was Naruto Uzumaki and her first ever boyfriend. At the thought of this, Koneko blushed even more as the concept of having a boyfriend was still very new to her. The two had only begun dating one month, 3 weeks, 5 days, 8 hours, 44 minutes and 13 seconds. She had kept track.

You see, the meeting between the unlikely couple had happened completely by chance. Akeno and Rias had been particularly busy one day, leaving the young girl on her own to satisfy her need for sweets. She had traveled to her usual sweet shop only to find out that the owner had suddenly passed away. This had left the girl rather sad and without anything to munch on. Forming a dejected aura around her as she trudged aimlessly around the city. She would've continued on until one of her fellow peerage member had found her if it hadn't been for the blond standing in front of her.