"don't you dare pushing me like that, you'll gonna pay for this.", the king growled once more.

he called the guards to take izuku to his room, he tried to escape but he couldn't, "deal is a deal, my love, you can't change my mind, what if i do that again on you, screaming out my name, did you get it?", king bakugou scoffed.

"y-yeah,", that is all he could say, after he looked at the king's fierce red orbs. he's so scared but he tried to calm down as he catches his breath.

king bakugou pushed him on his king sized bed and pounced him, "have you forgotten of you've said before, you said you'll protect your kingdom at any cost, you surrendered yourself to me but why, why are doing this to me?", king whispered on his ears.

"what do you think you're doing, please stop.", izuku begged as he keep himself to his senses, "don't  j-just, no, you don't?!", izuku moaned as the king slowly touching his dicc for arousal.

tearing off his hero costume by a knife, slowly before he might cut his ivory white skin although with some scars, "how lucky i am to have you, my princess.", he's about thier lips to collide but izuku pushed him again.

"for the last time, izuku, don't make me do this, you can't leave this place!",

"this should be a mistake! i-i am not a prince, i'm not your prince, i came from other universe. i'm not belong here, please understand me, i'm not from this world and i'm with kacchan tha whole time, i'm begging you, please.".izuku begged.

"oh no, my sweetheart, what are you talking about??? i have ascended on my throne and i can anything i want! you said you want to protect your country, you promised me to present yourself to me to save your kingdom alone.", king bakuguo is really like a monster.

the king got on his nerves so he clutched izuku under him, and started kissing him ferociously, izuku begged with tears but no one could ever save him. he tried to push him away but he's really strong, the perfect man of the throne.

"no, don't push it in~ah", izuku became a moaning when the king pushed in a finger as he left some hickeys on the young hero's crook of his neck and nibbles his bud.

izuku arched his spine as he feels the sensation that was different from his true love, kacchan, but with obsession and not some kind of love. the king continues to thrust his finger in and then adding another.

the king fiercely clenched on izuku's thighs that makes the small male to be hurt, clenching his teeth in pain. he has nothing to do but cry on his cheeks, letting himself to forget anyone especially kacchan, he's trapped under a strong man and can't be escaped from his fate, 'i love you, kacchan'.

katsuki could hear izuku's voice calling out his name,"deku? can you hear me? answer me!", he screamed out of his lungs, shaking the dirty gates of the dungeon.

"let me out, you bastards?!", katsuki growl at the guards while rattling those filthy gates.

'king katsuki? no, a stranger, traveler? he's like from the other universe but he's really looks like him.', a guy wearing a long forest green cloak with ruby brooch on his shoulder covering his face.

he sneaked in to rest after a long day of concealing himself from the villagers even from the king. he is so silent that even katsuki blurted out with anger, mesmerizing on what he's looking at.

back to the hero world,...

"where are they, anyone?", yao-momo asked.

"who?", denki asked.

"bakugou and izuku, where are they-".

"are you looking for that pomeranian and freckles, now look at this.", the villain who was responsible of the two. showed a mirror presenting of what happening both of them.