Make it right.

Začať od začiatku

The three looked a bit skeptical but nonetheless agreed.

"Then I'm going to come to kooks house a few days later and apologise to Mrs Lee and tell her my Apa said to do so and I've broken it off with Tae because me and kook are going to make it work. Jungkook, Bun you're going to do the same. Then I'm going to come around to yours a lot kook and together we can find evidence or anything to say why she actually wants this marriage. Then before the marriage can even go ahead we will report her to the police".

My Apa sighed and said "Hosoek, my son you make it seem so simple but what if it isn't? What if she's not doing anything? You might just hurt Tae for no reason then."

I sighed and said "Apa I know she's up to something. I'm not stupid I wouldn't do this without a good reason. Last week at work I was sorting out a few of our monthly calculations and there's been a mishap of the numbers. So I spoke to the accounts team and they did everything right and I trust they did. Our system was hacked into and changed by an external device. Kai checked for me and it turns out it was from her company".

Everyone gasped at the information and I carried on. "It's not her trying to steal our company numbers it's just her warning us. I figured it out a while back but I didn't know how to say it".

Jungkook stood up and said "Hyung what if it was from Yoongi Hyung? He might have done that as a prank?"

I smiled at kook's innocence and said "Kook Yoongi Hyung is the CEO of the Min cooperation. He refused to forget your mother just because your Apa isn't with her and kept her last name as the company name. He may be a Jeon but he doesn't work under Jeon cooperation. Plus it didn't happen from Jeon cooperation it happened from the Lee's".

Jungkook sat back down and didn't say anything. I know it's hard to decipher.

Namjoon then spoke up and said "Guys seokie is right we should try and put an end to this."

Seokjin Hyung also nodded in agreement, kook nodded slowly too and Eomma and Apa smiled.

"Let's end her!" Apa said excitedly calming down the tense atmosphere.

"Hoseokah....I'm gonna book a meeting with her today for tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes." Apa spoke out and I nodded.

Eomma gave me a forehead kiss and whispered "Make it up to him. He's not ready for this Baby".

I nodded as Apa and Eomma both hugged me then Tae and the rest of them.

Once they left NamJinKook gave me the look of "You better talk to him or we will kill you" and left us alone.

I sighed and sat next to Taehyung not expecting him to flinch at all.

"I'm sorry my love..." was all I could say.

He looked at me and said "Are you a sadist? Do you enjoy torturing me? Why are you agreeing to marry kook when you never even say anything like that to me? I always have to correct you about Jung and not Kim and you don't even bat an eyelash at that".

I sighed and said "Just because I don't say anything about marriage it doesn't mean I don't want it. Plus baby I'm doing this for us".

Tae looked at me and rolled his eyes "Well if it's going to hurt me you shouldn't be doing it."

Taehyung now at this point was pouting and crying I wanted to kiss that pout off his face.

So I gently cupped his face and kissed him. At first he didn't respond. As I continued to kiss him the saltier the kiss became due to his tears.

I pulled away eventually thinking he didn't want me to kiss him. Once I did though he pulled me back by my shirt and slammed his lips on to mine.

Taehyung started to assert dominance and as he leaned into me he pushed my body on the couch and sat on my lap.