Chapter 4

How had Eight gotten here? She was just going about her day, when some kind of alarm went off. Eight knew that the alarm had to mean something, and the others were running away, so that's what she did. But she realized that Ilyzia was missing, so she went back in. She had found her, took her hand and ran. The poor octoling was so confused about the sounds all around her, being blind and all. Luckily, Eight had found her quickly, and Ilyzia was very happy when she had found her. They were almost at the entrance, but something grabbed her leg. Ilyzia had yelled out her name, but whatever had grabbed Eight's leg continued to pull her away. And it covered her eyes, and eventually she blacked out. Now where was she at? She had looked around in confusion and frowned. She was trapped in a glass room, and all around the outside of the room was some type of lab. And that's were she stayed, for the next month. She was getting quite tired of her entrapment. Besides, it gave her too many memories of the metro all those years ago. So much so that those nightmares returned. But nobody helped her with that. Not Pearl, not Marina, not...Three.

"Three, Three, Three.", she repeated to herself. The name warmed her heart, and she knew the feeling. She'd been feeling it ever since she met Three. Ilyzia listened to her stories about her, and pointed out that she was definitely in love with the inkling. Which didn't surprise the octoling to much. She always had that feeling that girls were just more...well, she didn't really understand how she could fall in love with a guy. It's always been girls in her book. She covered her face with her hands. Cod, she was so stupidly in love with her. It's the only thing she could think about. She must be so worried about Eight, she'd always been like that. Eight was daydreaming about her hero when something tapped on the glass. She opened her eyes to see a small robot slide a plate into the room, using a small passageway. Whoever had imprisoned her here wasn't a savage at least. The robot delivered breakfast, lunch, and dinner that actually tasted really good. She grabbed the plate and thanked the robot as she always did. Her heart ached when she saw what the robot had delivered. It was her favorite, pancakes, with chocolate chips embedded into it. She had it every time she visited Three. She frowned. 

"Where are you Three?", she said to herself. The love-sick octoling ate peacefully, staring up at the ceiling. 

"You don't know it, but you're more important to me than anything else in my life. I'm already forgetting the sound of you're voice, and I don't have the clearest picture of your face. I miss you Three, please know that. Where ever you are.", she said cuddling to herself. The poor thing was getting so depressed, sitting here everyday just thinking about how miserable her life is. Thinking, would anyone save her?