Chapter-26

_________________________________Let us thread tomorrow with today

Let us thread tomorrow with today...
_________________________________

Third Person's Pov

"Ah yi sometimes think that because she is so super intelligent she can be incredibly stupid at times too."

"How couldn't she recognize him?Well she was fairly young when they were friends in her defense but the way Jungkook drank banana milk when even a car didn't need that much petrol to work, she should have guessed that he was the banana milk boy."

"She couldn't still wrap her head around the idea as she continued looking the man up and down, comparing him with his little version."

Damn he grew up.

"If you are done boring holes in me? Can we just talk? It's getting uncomfortable" Jungkook said snapping her out of her trance making her gulp.

When she thought that she maybe liked Jungkook, she was now sure that she liked him..he was the banana milk boy.

Ah well okay? What do you want to ask?

Jungkook hummed before looking back at the ceiling of their living room.

They had came home a long time ago after saying goodbye to Jin who had some agent work to do.

"You want revenge right?" Jungkook softly asked as Ah yi hummed in agreement.

"Well do you hate me?" He questioned, his voice coming out vulnerable as Ah yi's heart softened.

Why would i?

My father, he helped Yoon Seunghwa....

"Exactly, your father, not you so why would i hate you for that? Just because you are blood related to him doesn't make a difference. "

Jungkook sighed in relief hearing that but frowned after realising something.

Wait, you didn't say that you don't hate me?

Ah yi smirked. "I didn't, i still remember what you said to me that day."

In fact Ah yi had already forgiven him for that but she wanted to tease him a little.

Jungkook again looked at her in guilt. "I am really sorry, i shouldn't have said that to you. Infact i apologize for that day during interrogation aswell and whenever i acted like an asshole to you."