Chapter-21

Happy Joonie day!!!!

Third Person's Pov

Ah yi had always imagined her first kiss to be somewhat magical.

Full of fireworks and butterflies she had imagined as a young child but she was wrong. Oh so wrong.

Because it was nowhere as glamorous as shown in most of the dramas she watched.

"Because her first kiss was faraway from Magical, it was full of inexperience not exactly knowing what to do, just two amateur people in their last year of highschool loosing their first kiss."

But still she hadn't lost hope, she had big hopes for her second kiss but it was another let down, though she was slightly experienced the other person was definitely a bad one.

Her third kiss was her last straw and she finally decided to let go of the so called Magical feeling and skinship and solely focus on her goal.

"But right now in the present is what young Ah yi had imagined her first kiss to be like. Though it was short and she didn't even had the chance to reciprocate but it was way different than her previous petty number of kisses."

Because this one actually felt good unlike the others.

"And it was shortlived as Ah yi snapped out of her trance and pushed Jungkook once realising what was happening between them with Jungkook equally taken back at his actions."

Spur of a moment was what he would have liked to call it but his heart was betraying him because it was actually what he wanted.

What did you- Ah yi gasped her hand flying towards her mouth as she looked back at Jungkook's widened and shocked eyes with her equally widened ones.

I- Jungkook was out of words as his mind hurried to formulate an excuse for his action but came with none.

The FUCK. DID YOU JUST- Ah yi yelled snapping from her shock which was now replaced by anger. Raw anger.

Why in the world would he kiss her? Was he trying to mock her or something? She thought but oh she was wrong.

I well i Don't know- Jungkook mumbled making her more pissed.

You Don't know? Aren't you the one who kissed me? Or you do that to every girl you see?! She snapped as now Jungkook was the one fuming.

I do not do it with every girl? What do you take me for?!

Then why did you do it? She demanded as Jungkook clenched his fists and the next thing what he was going to say was what he would surely regret later.

"What are you a fucking child?! It was just a goddamn kiss, a spur of a moment! It meant nothing!Why are you making such a big deal about it huh? Oh Don't tell me you never kissed before little miss innocent" he snarled but instantly regretted his words once the realisation of how bad they were and Ah yi's hurt eyes came into his consciousness.

He gulped in guilt before reaching out towards her but she harshly shoved him away.

"Get out" she growled as Jungkook again tried to reach her but her glare intensified.

GET OUT!

Jungkook sighed, looking at her with guilty eyes before complying to her wish and leaving her alone, not before giving her one longing glance.

Once he was out, she finally let her strong demeanor crumble as a single tear rolled down her cheeks.

"All the men are same" she spat before harshly wiping her tears.

"How can she be so misguided to think Jungkook was different and that she was slowly really slowly developing some kind of affection towards him but oh was she so wrong. "

Whatever it is, she can't let some petty feelings foreshadow her goal.

She sighed softly, her anger dissipating and replaced by sadness as she closed her eyes as she lied down on the bed.

Meanwhile Jungkook was cursing himself in 30000 languages he didn't even know he was fluent in.

"To say he was mad at himself would be an understatement because he wanted to really punch himself for being such an asshole to her. "

"He knew he was at fault, he knew messed up once he saw her hurt eyes but it was too late to take his words back, the damage was already done."

He pulled his hair from the root before stomping out of the house and making his way towards his car and drove quite recklessly to a place he was very familiar with.

He got out of the car after reaching the only place which made him feel at peace.

That being the park where he and his mother used to come at as a child which was nothing now other than a deserted and forgotten playground just like his heart.

" Also the place Where he met her."

He sat on the only bench there as he sighed once again looking at the peaceful night sky, way different than his emotions at that moment

Why did i do that? Why did i say that? He whispered before closing his eyes as he imagined his mother sitting next to him hearing his talk.

"You would have smacked me if you would have been here Eomma" he chuckled before his eyes welled up with tears. Tears of longing.

"I am so confused you know, i have never felt this way ever since you passed away eomma so why now?" His voice cracked as a single tear escaped from his eyes

"When i am with her, i feel the same warmth i felt from you....i feel like staying near her all the time, to protect her from everything. When i heard she got stabbed, my heart literally stopped and it has never happened before, since you...."

What is this feeling eomma?

"You like her not as a colleague but a woman. Stop lying to yourself and let the past go. You deserve love"his inner self said as his eyes snapped open.

"It was true. He knew he liked her, too much it to be just a crush, the kiss was the proof which made him feel butterflies after a long time. And her getting stabbed and the fear of him loosing her was a wake up call for him and If he was insane he might call it love but it was too early for that or was it?"

But he liked her too much and his heart was finally accepting it.

I know right....It's time for me to open my heart again....he mumbled with a small smile.

"I like her a lot" he admitted chuckling after and he swear he could feel his mother shaking her head but rooting for him.

I know what to do....If my goal was to bring down Yoon Seunghwa then let's add another one in it and that is to

"Win Jeon Ah yi's heart. "

Third Person's Pov

First of all i am back! Yes the second part of the story official begins here!
Woohoo tho the updates are going to be slow cause i am a little busy but the first part was more filler but this will be more action based i guess and also *cough* romantic and spicy.

Also did you expect this to happen? Well imma not let them get together so easily lol.

Also happy 28th to our President 😭.

AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS😭

See you in the next chapter 🫂