I went to the forest again in the same place , I found that green cocoon empty

" look this where did you came from you looked like a green worm ."

It said :" very interesting , keep going"

" yes I was so scared that day , I will bring this cocoon with us because I am curious about you a lot , I will do searches and you should help me " .

I was walking in the forest looking for anything like that cocoon and where did it came from ? Maybe I will find the mother of these cocoons! I guess this theory is correct .

Unfortunately we didn't find anything and the sun began to set, then I began to walk out of the woods, but suddenly the creature spoke: "Nezuko! There is one of our us nearby!"

I was surprised , "What!!! What do you mean by one of us? Are there others? Hey, how did you know that?" .

" yes there is and I can feel them by the signals they emit . "

" wait so that's mean you emit the same signals and they could sense us?"

" correct ,  stop talking and be careful it's near ! "

suddenly I heard a voices through the trees . A person appeared in front of me, he was an old man, no doubt one of the guards of the forest,

" Nezuko it's him !! ". My left hand said . I was shocked !

" wait he is  just an old ..... "

I was cut of by him " I see , only the left arm ! The brain is still intact , you failed ! I am going to kill you !! " the head of this man started to split and turned into a strange and frightening creature, I could see what was under his skin!!!!!

I didn't know what to do I froze in place I couldn't even escape, that person started turning his arms into sharp daggers and attacked me directly! I screamed and  closed my eyes from fear, but my hand stopped him! My hands also shape shift into sharp daggers and began to defend! As for me, I just stood like a statue watching what was happening anxiously.

"Stop worrying, Nezuko, you're effecting me!"

But I couldn't do anything! Then suddenly my hand attacked that person and stabbed him several times in the body! Omg !!! Did you kill him? did he die ?  .

"You ....killed..... someone!!" I said scared I felt sick watching the dead body ... I am going to vomit ....

" it was not a human , it was a parasyte, he lost because the body of his host is old and weak, while yours is more stronger than him ."

I watched the corps in a fear eyes :" so this is what would I turn into if you ate my brain ! Thank you god for saving me ! , I don't want to stay here let's go . " I ran towards my house. I was so afraid

I reach to my house and I closed the door , I sat on the floor panting ...

" Thank you for saving me I don't know what to do without you ! Thank you so much ! " I smailed .

" I did that because if you die I will die , " I narrowed my eyes . what an emotionless creature .

" so I was thinking about giving you a name ? What do you want me to call you ? "

. It looked at me :" I don't care about names , it's not important for me ."

I replied :" but you are a living being and you need a name . Oh let me think about a proper name , so you ate my left arm so I am calling you : Hidari , it mean left in japanese , What do you say ?".