𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱 - 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

a/n - please voteeee!

i sit on the floor, leaning against a wall as the paper plate rests on my lap. i take the last bite of my current pizza, closing my eyes. i open my eyes once again, looking down and picking up another pizza. hearing 2 sets of shoes, i look up, seeing nini and kourtney starting to walk past me. kourtney looks my way, "how's the pizza?" she asks, almost in a teasing voice as she stops, causing nini to stop too. "um, it's great. want some?" i offer. "nah, i'm good. but i'm sure nini would love some, though," she nudges nini. "uh..." nini awkwardly says, switching her eyes between me and kourtney. "yeah, yeah," she stutters, walking up to me. "you could've asked sooner, are they all out of pizza?" i ask, nini nodding. i stand up, holding the plate in one hand and pushing myself up with the other.

i face nini, looking at my 2 slices of pizza. "which one do you want?" i ask. "they're the same, aren't they?" nini asks. "oh! yeah, yeah. they are," i say, shaking my head. nini chuckles, picking up the pizza slice on the top. "thank you," she says. "it's okay," i respond. "you gonna give her another kiss on the cheek or what?" kourtney teases, laughing. "you're really loving this aren't you," nini mutters, looking back at me with a red face. "oh, you know i am!" she says, still laughing. "okay, we're going," nini decides, turning around to kourtney. "thanks again!" she says as her and kourtney walk away. i watch them, and kourtney turns her head, doing a very dramatic wink at me. i chuckle, shaking my head.

_______________________

4:23pm

salazar-roberts🤍

GUESS WHO GOT THEIR
DRIVERS LICENSE?!

NO WAY

NO FUCKING WAY Y/N

JUST THEN.

*attachment 1 image*

OH MY GOD

YOU ACTUALLY PASSED THE TEST?

UM YES?

WOW

OMG

CONGRATS Y/N!!

NOW COME PICK ME UP

IM AT HOME

ILL PICK YOU UP TOMORROW FOR SCHOOL

YAYYAYYAAYAYAY

IM SO EXCITED

_______________________

i laugh, turning off my phone after sending an emoji back.

6:12am
i beep my car horn, and nini comes running out seconds later. she sits on the white leather chair, closing the door. "tesla! fancy!" she exclaims, smiling. "my dad's car dealership! fancy!" i mock her pitch, smiling back. "you don't happen to have a helmet or... football gear in your car, do you? just for health purposes," nini asks, looking around. "get out," i laugh. "i'm kidding!"

i take a turn left instead of turning right to go to school. "you went the wrong way y/n," nini says, sitting straighter up. "yeah well, figured we could go for a coffee," i shrug, looking at nini and smiling, "or a 24 piece nugget with coffees and chips."