"Oh yeah", I said heading over to the dressing rooms.

~Aaliyah's dress~"You look so gorgeous", Crystal said screaming my ears off

~Aaliyah's dress~
"You look so gorgeous", Crystal said screaming my ears off.

"You look delightful in that dress", the sales assistant said smiling at me. "Thank you", I grinned taking one last glance at the mirror before heading to the dressing room to take it off.

"So how are you paying?"the sales assistant said asking Crystal. "Uhm card", she said handing it over to the sales assistant. "Okay that would be 1300 dollars", the sales assistant said looking over at the blonde girl next to me.

After Crystal was done paying it came down to me. I knew I probably didn't have enough to pay for the dress. Oh god this was going to be so embarrassing.

"Okay how would you be paying", the sales assistant asked me. "Uhm cash?", I answered unsure of myself. "Hey", a deep voice laced with a thick accent said. I turned to see the blonde guy from a week ago. He was dressed in a simple black tee and a pair of dark colored jeans. It was a simple outfit but did he look gorgeous.

"Still have the habit of staring?", he said making me let out a small awkward laugh. "So what are you up to?", he asked with a smile that showed his dimples. "Uhm Miss I'm waiting", the sales assistant interrupted. "Oh I'm sorry", I said smiling at her.

"You'll be paying cash right?", she asked again. "Don't worry I got this", the blonde guy said making me look confused. He didn't have to pay for me, he barely knew me. "Oh no you don't have to", I assured him. "But I want to", he said with a smirk. I decided to let him because I knew I didn't have the money myself.

He handed over his American Express black card. I gasped and so did Crystal. Who the hell was this man?
I reached for the bag but the blonde guy beat me to it taking my bag and Crystal's.

We left the store, it was a very awkward walk around the mall till Crystal got a phone call. "It's my mom, she's here for me", she said making me look downhearted. I didn't want to be alone with this guy. Crystal walked over to me then whispered, "you have a lot of explaining to do".

"So I never got your name?", I asked deciding to speak first. "Nathan", he said with a smile. "So where are you from", I asked. "Why do you ask?", he asked me with a smile.

"Your accent?".

"What about it?".

"You speak a different language".

"Oh I just stayed in Russia for a few years".

"Oh". That's all i mutter thinking to myself. I forgot to thank him for the dress.

"Thank you". I blurted out looking at him and he seemed confused. "For the dress" I added. "Oh you don't need to thank me". "But you didn't need to spend all that money on me",I add and he smirks.

"О, просто подожди, пока ты не станешь моей красивой девушкой" he says and I squint my eyes in confusion. ( oh just wait till you're mine pretty girl ).

"You know I don't understand you right?" I raise a question and he lets a small laugh. His laugh is so cute or I'm crazy. 'Pretty sure I'm crazy'

"Yeah you probably are" he chuckles and I sigh. No ways I just said that out loud, he probably thinks I'm crazy now.

"No I'm not", I say turning to walk."I'm sorry I was just joking", he says walking over to me.

"Well I have to go now", I say turning to walk away again but he catches my wrist. "Okay I'll walk you to your car", he said grabbing the shopping bag. "Uhm I don't own car", I say trying to get the shopping bag from his tight grip. "So how do expect to get home?",  he questions and I sigh. "You know walking is a thing right" I said sarcastically.

"Well I'm not letting you walk home", he said taking my hand in his. He held my hand. Focus. "You can't tell me what to do". He sighs then takes my hand again leaving the mall.

We arrive at the parking lot and he reaches for his keys and opens the passenger door to an Aston Martin vanquish.
"You wanna get in?" He asked still holding the passenger door. "You don't have to drop me off", I say and he lets out a slight chuckle. "I've told you I do things out of my own will"he says and I smile getting into the car.

~Unknown POV~

"он должен быть так мил с ней?", I raise a question to my brother.
( does he have to be so nice to her?)

"он сказал мне прошлой ночью, что у него есть кое-что для нее". How could he just back out on the plan.
(he told me last night he has a thing for her ).

"с тех пор как?", I question him. (Since when). "хорошо с той ночи, когда он встретил еe". He replies and I sigh. (well since the night he met her).

Guess it's time for me to take charge he's messing up the plans.

~ End of Chapter ~

Pls vote and comment

Thank you ❤️