4. Do you like pineapples?

So Chris and I have been dating for two months now he's so sweet and kind and he treats Luca really well

So Chris and I have been dating for two months now he's so sweet and kind and he treats Luca really well. He spoils him with new toys and shoes every time he visits.

Right now I'm at Chris's house his eating me out because I bought his favourite treats. But his favourite is me.

My legs are shaking Came for the millionth time.

"You did great." He said before kissing me.

He went to get a cloth and came back with a pink cloth. Cleaned me up really nice.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening watching movies and eating snacks.

"I have to go home and put Luca to bed."

"Alright let me get the keys."

We walked out of the apartment towards the lifts.

"Owe what was that for." I felt someone slap my ass.

We are in the lift we look cute so I took a picture.

"Don't be shy."

He dropped me home. He gave me a kiss and started to make out by the door.

"Hello." We stopped it was Gabe holding a sleeping Luca.

"Oh sorry." We move to the side so he can come in.

"That was funny." Chris chuckled.

"See your later drive safe."

"Oh I'm free on Friday okay." He said

"Yeah, lunch or dinner," I said

"Are we can spend the whole and you can bring Luca," he said

"Yeah, I'll love that."

"Luca is in bed I changed him into his PJs," Gabe said walking towards us.

"Thanks, Gabe."

He nodded. Gabe and Chris made eye contact it looks like they were fighting for dominance I don't men.

"Okay, Bye Gabe have a nice week." I pushed out the door.