Chapter 3

I was already regretting going down stairs. I was just standing awkwardly in the corner with Emily standing slightly behind me. I could tell she wanted to leave to.

The scene in front of me could only be described as utter and complete chaos. Three people were in front of me, all shorter and thiner than me which was currently making this even more ironic as I hide from them in a corner.

"Give it back Leon!" The taller one yelled

"I had it first!" Yelled the shorter one

"Just give it to him." Said another one

"Fine!" The shorter gave something (a book I think?) to the taller rolling his eyes.

Mr. Mathew walks and sees me standing in the corner and looks back at the others.

"Boys this is Christian. His sister and him are going to be staying here for a while. Christian this is Leon (the shorter one), Malik (the taller) and Preston (the other one). The others will be here soon but for now we will be setting up breakfast if you would like to help."

"Oh, um, sure." I nodded and followed him.

"Damn, I didn't know the new guy was so cute!" I turned around and saw that the shorter one....what was his name again? Um Leonard? Yeah sounds right. Anyway Leonard was the one who said the outlandish statement. I simply blushed and hurriedly turned back to Mr. Mathews. Grabbing my sisters hand tightly for comfort.

"Boys, you know better than to make him feel uncomfortable. Now come over here and help me."

Leonard just rolled his eyes and walked passed me. As he walked passed he winked at me and giving me that weird clicking noise guys do. Something like a t t sound?

What a weird guy. I definitely can't let him anywhere near my sister. Who knows what a creep like him will do to my precious angel.

Wanting to keep her far away from him, I sat her down on a island counter stool. And then I gave her a look that says "stay there or else". She just nodded and rested her head on her arms.

I then turned to Mr. Mathews and asked what he wanted me to do.
______________________________________
Sorry for such a short chapter! But I thought a small one is better then none right? My grammar sucks, so I am so sorry if you want to rip your eyes out because of me. Anyway thank you for reading and have a good day/night!