Krillin: Shit he's strong.

Trunks: Just who the hell is he?! He isn't an android, then what gives?!

Gohan: I don't know, but something tells me he's way worse than the androids...what I notice is that he knows my dad's technique!

Krillin: The kamehameha??! But that's Master Roshi's too!

Gohan: Exactly, and he easily used it against me!

Trunks: So what now?!

Gohan: I don't know, but...we need to take him out right now or he'll end up causing more destruction! Or worse he'll kill everyone, our friends, my mom and dad!!

Krillin: Even our punches don't even affect him!

Trunks: What if...we try punch him harder??

Krillin: Trunks that's something Goku will say-

Gohan: No wait, we might try, besides, we did it last time back at New Planet Namek!

Krillin: Oh yeah....makes sense.

Gohan: Okay then, let's punch him as hard as we can!

Trunks: Together!!!

The three then power up, and Trunks to turn super Saiyan...and to fly over to Project S, they surround him and to start throwing hard punches at him, they began taking turns as Project S tried to swing some to them, but kept being attacked by one another and keep them up, Gohan and Krillin manage to land some kick and punches to Project S and Trunks managing to land some cuts to him with his sword...then, Krillin and Gohan dashes to Project S and to land a powerful kick at the same time towards his gut and to sent him flying and crashing through a building, Trunks then powers up and to moves his hands quickly...

then, Krillin and Gohan dashes to Project S and to land a powerful kick at the same time towards his gut and to sent him flying and crashing through a building, Trunks then powers up and to moves his hands quickly

Trunks: Burning Attack!

His burning attack managed to land and hit Project S and caused a explosion

His burning attack managed to land and hit Project S and caused a explosion...but not yet, as both Gohan and Krillin both charge up an energy attack...

Gohan: Masenko!!!

Krillin: Kamehameha!!

They both shot their energy attack at the same time, and to directly hit Project S again and caused an even more explosion and for the building he crashed to destroy and collapse...

Gohan: Alright!!

Trunks: Hell yeah!!

Krilling: Yeah! Give me high! You too Yamcha-oh right he's out cold still.

Trunks: You think it did the trick?

Gohan: It should, we put everything on that attack on him, he should be out cold.

Krillin: Awesome, now let's go get Yamcha and-

But they have spoke too soon...as they see a light flashing out from the destroyed building...and for it to cause an explosion and a wind wave blasting through and for them to feel it...

Trunks: Shit no!!

Gohan: No way!!

Krillin: I can't have anything!!

As the smoke started to slowly clear...they see a shadow silhouette coming out from the smoke, and to see Project S popping out as he began walking up to them, scratches and his clothes torn apart, and yet still standing and to have a grin on his face...

Project S: You guys are good...but not good enough.

Trunks: Th-There's no way!

Gohan: We put everything on that blast! And he's...still standing and took it!

Krillin: This...isn't just my day!

Project S then dashes straight to Trunks, and to grab his whole face, and to brutally slam him to the ground, knocking him out...and then to suddenly disappear and reappear behind Krilling and to grab his head head behind, and also slamming his face to the ground and knocking him out too...o it leaving Gohan alone with Project S, as he glares at her, and grinning at her...Gohan grunts as she dashed to him and try landing a punch to him, but Project S blocks and grabs her hand, and to then give her a brutal Headbutt to her forehead, and then a punch to her gut afterwards, sending her flying crashing to a car....Gohan was hurt and badly wounded...she then sees Project S approaching to her and she tried standing up....

Gohan Mind: J-Just who is he?!

Then suddenly, Gohan then sees something from Project S...she notices something popping out behind him, she saw a tail that appears from his back...and now, she finally now knows who he really is...

Gohan Mind: H-He has a tail?!!!? So...that means...he's a Saiyan!!?

Project S arrives close to Gohan, and to grab her by her shirt, and to pick her up, and to grin at her...

Project S: Any last words?

As Project S was about to kill Gohan and for her to shut her eyes......she then felt a little pause for a moment...as she slowly opens her eyes...and to see Project S looking...weak somehow, as he yet began to grunt and to lose strength somehow as he let go of Gohan...she was confused at first why or what was even going on?? Until then...she notices someone behind him...and to surprisingly see none other than Piccolo, who arrived just in time to save Gohan, and to grab Project S's tail...

Gohan: M-Mr.Piccolo!!

-END OF CHAPTER 4-