Start Line

No One POV:

"U.A. High School Hero Course Entrance Exam Location"

"Battle Center C"

Just before the practical test of the U.A. Entrance Exam begins, all the participants stand in awe over the sheer size of the training field. 

"What is this?"

"It's like a city!"

"They have more than one of these on the school grounds?"

Y/n was mentally agreeing with the girl who said the last part. America could never with ever drafted this. If they wouldn't draft a way to make some schools more open space so he wouldn't feel so claustrophobic, then they are for sure not going to make multiple cities just so they prepare the next generation of people wanting to become heroes.

Y/n was stretching as he was getting ready. He feels like he's cheating because of his older brother, who already took this test, and so far, what he's saying is true.

"While you deal with the bots, if someone is in distress, save them."

Y/n suddenly felt a small shiver as he turned and saw multiple people staring at him. To which he immediately knows as to why, it's because of the video.

The video of him saving Izuku and Bakugou, while scolding (Degrading from how the media portrays it) heroes has gone viral as it reaches international viral because people he knows who are in America commented on the videos. Eventually, the video died down but it became those videos where people will be like; "Oh hey, do you remember X, Y, Z?"

He tried to ignore others' stares and comments as he was trying to focus. He recalls what Present Mic stated before he made his way to the correct area.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty."

"Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains."

Despite the now-and-then glance, he sees that a good chunk of people are very confident in themselves. But to his surprise, some of them had some pieces of equipment on them.

'Is that even allowed?' Y/n was lost as he never guessed the possibility of a quirk where the user needs an item. But one of them is wearing a special design belt.

'I wonder how Izuku is handling himself...' Y/n starts to wonder about Izuku and Katsuki. He's not too worried about Katsuki, other than his anger potentially getting him in trouble, he is more worried about Izuku because he's now starting to gain confidence.

But it's the issue that he's now trying to build confidence, rather than try and do it years ago when he doesn't have to worry about taking a test that determines his hopes and dreams.

Suddenly Y/n yelps as he quickly turns and sees that someone has touched his wings. "The fuck?!"

The person is a relatively tall young man with messy, indigo-colored hair that flares out in large tufts around his head, notably straight teeth. His eyes are purple with white pupils and are thin and somewhat triangular, pointing downward, with no visible eyelashes. They're usually half-closed, and he has dark eye bags underneath them.

"What. The fuck man?!" Y/n was already getting angry because to those who don't know, randomly touching someone's wings, is like waking someone up from a nap or touching their hair without your consent.