~*Chapter 2~*

----------------------------------------------

Hello, thanks that you are here!

This Chapters gonna be a bit short since I have school tomorrow and I am writing a french test. I didn't learned since I was too lazy. So please wish me luck. (This is gonna be my first test in french.)
Also sorry if the end from the first Chapter was a bit rushed, I didn't had much time to write the Chapter. So yeah.

Have fun while reading!
-----------------------------------------------

pov. Baji

I woke the next morning next to Chifuyu, my boyfriends up.
When I looked out of the window, I saw that it was already pretty late.
I grabbed my phone from the desk and saw that it was already pretty late.
In a hour my friends wanted to come.
"Chifuyu wake up!" I shook him and tried to wake him up.
"What?" he truned around and was now facing me.
"We have to hurry! My friends are coming in a hour!" I stood up from the bed and got into the bathroom to brush my teeths.
When I was done I got to Chifuyu who was searching some clothes for him to wear.

"You can go now into the bathroom." I said and went into the kitchen to make some food for us.
He nod and got into the bathroom.
"What should I cook?" I asked myself.
I had to think about it really good, I want to make Chifuyu get comfortable here at my- no our house.
Since I had no ideas, I just made some egg with toast.
I wasn't quite sure if Chifuyu likes that but I am not the best cook.
When the breakfast was already on the table, Chifuyu came and sat down on his stool.
He was wearing a normal hoodie with some jeans.

Then I noticed that I still have to change.
But at first I ate my breakfast with Chifuyu and asked him some questions.
"What should we tell them? From where do I know you?" I asked him.
"Hmm... just say that you met me in the park or something like that. IDK." He said and took a bite in his bread.
"That's not good. They know everyone here in the neighborhood. We're a gang." I explained him.
"YOU'R WHAT?" he yelled.
Oh yeah. I forgot to tell him.
"Uhm, yeah. I am in a gang. Tokyo Manji gang." I told him.
"Ok, you should have told me sooner." He was a bit annoyed.
"Sorry." I apologised.

After that there was a long brak and no one said something. But then I got an Idea.
"Let's just say that we were dating now for a long time but you lived far away. So you moved to my house."
"That's actually a good idea." he said and put his plate into the kitchen, since was finished with eating.
I did the same and changed quickly into some diffrent clothes.
When I got into the living room again everyone was already there. And they looked quite pissed.
"Whats wrong?" I asked them.
"Since when do you have a boyfriend?" Mikey was angry.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!

I wanted to say thanks for 15 reads!
At first I thought that this Story will be really good, but it isn't. In my mind the Story was so much better.
But I still hope you liked this Chapter!

Word count: 526

Have a good day/night!

Stay safe!