~*Chapter 1~*

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello, thanks that you are here!

Please read the prolog if you haven't because there are some important things that you need to know!
I have no Idea what I should write here so I will just begin!

Have fun while reading!
---------------------------------------------------------

pov. Baji

Now we both were sitting on my couch. No one said a word.
"Do you want something to eat?" I asked him out of the nowhere.
He looked at me and said:" Yeah, sure. Should I help you to cook?"
"If you want." I stood up and we went to my or now our kitchen.
Together wo cooked something to eat and we actually had a pretty good time together.
We also talked a bit together and I learned something about him.
He can't remember much of his life. The only thing that he knows is that he lived since he can remember there.
"So it wasn't your choice?" I asked him.

"Maybe it was, maybe not. I can't remember." he said and started to wash some vegetables.
"What was your life like there?" I was just too curious about this place.
"Well, it was actually pretty nice. I had some friends We got good food everyday. We had small room with also some things that we like. But one thing was weird. They didn't answered questiones about our life before we got there. No one knew something about their past life." He said.
"Maybe people who only have amnesia got there." That was it probably.
"Yeah, maybe. I don't know." Then we continued to cook again.
When we finished we got to the table and started to eat.
"You are a good cook Baji." Chifuyu said.
"Uhm, since I adopted you as my boyfriend and you said yes...  so can we also do couple stuff?" I asked him.
"Ofc, you are my boyfriend and I am yours." He answered my question and put his plate into the kitchen sink.

I also put my plate into the kitchen sink and got to Chifuyu.
Then I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.
He was pretty shocked but kissed me back.
After a while he pulled away. "I'm sorry if the kiss came rushed. I mean we know like for only some hours."
"It's ok, I wanted you as my boyfriend and even said that you can kiss me." He smiled.
"If you say so. Tomorrow some friends wanted to come. Is that ok?" I asked him.
"Sure, this is your house, so why should I say no?"
"This is also your house. Since you are my boyfriend. Let me show you aour room." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my and his room.
"We share one?" He asked.
"Yes, is that-" I wanted to say but he just hugged me and said:" Thanks, I always wanted to share a room with my boyfriend."
"No problem. On the right side is the bathroom. Take a shower. I will bring some clothes." I said.

He nod and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
I was blushing a bit and got to his things that we baught with us from his old home?
While I was searching a shirt and pan for him I found some Mangas.
Then I found some and braught it into the bathroom.
When I came into the bedroom he was already finished.
I gave him the clothes and he changed.
When he was ready we both went to bed and fell asleep while cuddling.

----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!

I don't have anything to tell.
So , I hope you liked the first Chapter.
Also check out my other storys.

Have a good day/night!

Stay safe <3