~*Chapter 3~*

---------------------------------------------------
Hello, thanks that you are here!

I have no motivion to write so I hope it will be good :)
Also thx so much for 67 reads and two votes!
It really makes me happy and also over 550 reads on "met at the pet shop"!

Have fun while reading!
----------------------------------------------------

pov. Baji

"Uhm" I said and looked at Chifuyu who just nod.
"Well, we've been dating for a long time now. And since he lived far away he decided to move to my place." I lied to them.
"And why you didn't told us that you have been dating him?" Now Mitsuya asked.
"Well, we wanted to keep it in private. Now stop asking questiones and have fun!" I hoped that this is enough informationes for them. And it was.
"Okay, so how about we go to the shrine and show it to your boyfriend?" Mikey asked.
"That's a good idea. We just have to get something for Chifuyu." Then I got to Chifuyus and mine room and got his blindfold that he has to wear. "But why does he need it?"
I gave Chifuyu who came with me the blindfold and we went with the other Toman members outside.

"Why are you wearing a blindfold?" Draken asked Chifuyu.
"Well, I got a surgery on my eyes and uhm, sunlight will make it worse..." He lied. It was a bad lie.
But my friends are dumb, so they belived it. Even Mitsuya and Draken who are a bit smart.
I looked at him with a questionable look and he looked at me with the do-it-better-if-you-can look.
Then I looked away.
But I stil wanna know the real answer why he needs one. I am just gonna ask him when we are back home.

We were at the shrine and we also fighted against some guys. And I also found out that Chifuyu is REALLY strong.
Mikey then wanted to fight him but Draken stopped him because Chifuyu was not even a long time ago in hospital because of his "surgery".
Because of that Mikey was the whole day pissed and Chifuyu tried to calm him. He even said that he will fight against Mikey.
But not now. Somewhen later.
Mikey calmed downa bit but still was angry at Draken.
The whole day was actually pretty good.
We had lot's of fun. And when the sun started to sink, we all went home.
Chifuyu and me had to walk home since we got there without our bikey, just like everyone but we live far away, so we had to walk long.
"I'm tired Baji." Chifuyu then said some time later.
"Should I carry you?" I asked him and he nod.
He got on my back and I walked back home.

When we were almost home I noticed that Chifuyu fell asleep.
Should I wake him up? Or should I let him sleep?
The whole way back I thought of this question but I came to the answer that I should let him sleep.
Sun was already sinking and I also was pretty tired.
We walked for like a hour. Next time we are gonna take our bikes. That's for sure.
I laid Chifuyu in our bed and after that I got into our bathroom and took a shower.
The long walking isn't something for me.
Then I brushed my teeths, changed and got into bed with Chifuyu.
He was sleeping and looked so peaceful.
I laid next to him and also went to sleep.
It actually worked pretty good since the day was really exhausting.
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!

I ate so much fucking much since I was so stressed while writing this.
This story took me like a hour and a half. Usually it only takes me half to a full hour.
Too much time.
But I still hope you liked this Chapter!

Word count: 613

Have a good day/night!

Stay safe <3