𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

As soon as the children started walking back up the stairs, Amani decided to be quick with taking his wife to the car and picked her up bridal style, being extremely cautious as he did. He then started making his way towards the front door.

While he was doing that they both heard someone gently knock on the front door making them assume it was Tiana since she normally came around this time for breakfast.

"Come in," Amani yelled out since the door was unlocked from when Amani had gone outside to check the mail earlier that morning, forgetting to lock it back.

When those words came out of Amani's mouth, he expected to see his sister in law and her twin boys but instead he saw a face that he now had a deep hatred for that developed over the years.

"Hey Aurora," Jeremy excitedly said, coming into the house with two large bouquets of red roses, oblivious to what was going on inside of the large home at the moment.

Even after all of these years of being apart from each other and Aurora getting remarried as well as having kids with another man, Jeremy still was still trying to win her back almost every single day of the week with gifts.

It was like he knew how badly he messed up when it came to him losing Aurora and seeing her with another male that was treating her better than he did made him jealous because
he knew if he stayed loyal that would've been him instead.

"Nigga get the fuck out of here. She over here in labor and yo thirsty ass is worried about winning her back like you don't got a family," Amani aggressively said, finally getting to the front door making him walk out.

Not only did Jeremy have kids other than Jaseh and the one Katie gave birth to, but he had a family at home and a loyal wife who was extremely oblivious to the things her husband was doing everyday.

Aurora didn't know how she was though because the evidence was right in front of her yet she was to blind to see it or she knew but she didn't care. Another thing was she hated Aurora but Aurora didn't care because at the end of the day she was living her dream life.

After Amani said that, Jeremy seemed to freeze in his spot as if he was coming up with a lie and it seemed to be quick because he spoke up and said, "I'm not here to see her. I'm here to see my son."

As soon as Jeremy said that, Aurora and Amani both knew that he was lying because Jeremy barely even came to see Jaseh ever since Aurora married Amani and if he did come see him it would be for a short period of time.

Jaseh didn't care about Jeremy not coming to visit him though because in his eyes he only had one dad and that was and would always be Amani, not Jeremy.

"Nigga we both know you ain't come to visit him. You ain't care about him when he was five and you don't care about him now so leave," Amani said as Jaseh came out of the house with all of the items Amani told him to get.

HHearing Amani say that and seeing his son walk right past him without saying a thing had Jeremy about to say something but he was stopped when Jaseh said, "Stop tryna talk to me and leave like pop's said."

Those words obviously hurt Jeremy a little bit with the way his expression changed but he did as he was told and started making his way to his car while Amani put Aurora in their car so that she could go to the hospital.

2 hours later

"I swear I fucking hate you Amani," Aurora said, grabbing onto the railing of the hospital bed she was laying in for support while Amani shook his head at what Aurora said.

The two were currently in a hospital room by themselves and all Aurora had been saying was how much she disliked Amani but he knew it was an in the moment feeling and by the time the baby was born she wouldn't feel that way anymore.