𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

12 years later

12 years later

"BOYS COME EAT," Aurora yelled out to her husband and two kids as she waddled over to the long wooden table in the dining room so that she could place the plates down, her daughter following behind her with her plate in her hands.

After the situation that happened with Aurora and Amani as well as his dad trying to get her fired, the two ended up moving in with each other and that was when they both figured out that Aurora was pregnant, that being the reason Amani was sick.

Not only did they have a son together, they had three more kids, Aurora being pregnant with the third one, and Amani had proposed to Aurora, the two now being married for 12 years.

As soon as those words came out of Aurora's mouth, it only took a couple of seconds until she heard loud footsteps before Amani and Jaseh came downstairs loudly bickering with each other as usual, Amir, Jaseh's 4 year old brother quietly walking behind them.

"Move yo old ass out the way bruh. You finna pop a hip tryna go down these stairs," Jaseh said, trying to push Amani out of the way so that he could get to the bottom of the stairs and eat the breakfast his mother made him.

"This old ass nigga is finna beat yo ass keep playing," Amani said, putting Jaseh in a chokehold making him start flailing his arms as if he was drowning, Aurora shaking her head the whole time at their foolishness.

By now she was used to the two going back and forth simply because of how much they did it ever since Jaseh was a little boy. Now that they were both older though they were a little more aggressive with each other but they both knew it was all love at the end of the day.

Continuing to see the two males arguing with each other, Aurora was going to let them keep going back and forth until she saw them about to bump into a vase making her loudly yell, "Stop!"

When she did that, it seemed like it took a lot out of her because she soon started feeling lightheaded and dizzy, making her quickly put the plates down on the table and grab onto the wooden chair in front of her for leverage.

"Mama you good," Jaseh and Amani asked, stopping what they were doing and rushing over to Aurora to make sure that she was okay and that the baby was okay.

About to answer the question, Aurora was stopped when she felt something trickle down her leg, staining her gray leggings in the process, letting her know that her water broke and in only a few seconds her contractions would start.

"Jaseh go get the baby bag and yo mamas stuff out of the nursery and make sure your siblings are good while we drive to the hospital," Amani directed while he helped Aurora start making her way towards the front door.

"What about the f-Jaseh stop being big and go get the stuff," Aurora said, cutting Jaseh's sentence off, already knowing how it was going to end.

Doing as he was told, Jaseh told his younger siblings to follow behind him so that they wouldn't be in the way of their parents and so that they wouldn't accidentally slip and fall on the clear liquid that came from Aurora.