CHAPTER 50

In evening, Shivika room, Gauri, Saumya and Priyanka were sitting with Anika gossiping,

Gauri:- Jiji there is one question that is bothering me , seeing Anika gesturing to continue she ask- "How did you and Swetlana became friends? Also bhaiya is cordial with her despite all what she had done with Omkara ji and Rudy bhaiya."

Anika (Smiling) :- Gauri our friendship is not like an ordinary friendship where 2 people meet in school & finding each other comfortable decide to be friends. Swetlana & me connect through pain. The sufferings of us is similar, our pain is same & our culprit is same thats what connects us. As for Shivaay, first it was just a mutual contract till we found Roop but when we shared the same misery, were about to lose Ansh among others, that time a bond was established between them afterall they both have same ideology in mind that is to do whatever is necessary to protect the family.

Moreover whatever Swetlana did, she did with Janvi Aunty & Tej uncle which indirectly impacted Om, Rudra, Priyanka but Shiavay, he choose to share their burden.

Swetlana did nothing wrong with shivaay so even though as a brother he can be angry for them but he has no right to take revenge or give her any punishment. Listening this everyone nodded.

Saumya (hestitating):-Di, when are you & bhaiya going to tell Dadi?

Anika (tensed):- Today only. I am waiting for shivaay, he had gone with Ansh to buy him his toys right now. I know it isn't easy for him either but (hesitant).... I am not ready yet. In fact I don't even know if I would ever be & because of me Shivaay will suffer. (upset)

"No Anika" Comes Shivaay voice who had just entered the room & heared her. Taking Anika's hand in his, he says "Ani, you don't have to feel guilty about it. It is my decision. Remember no matter what we will always be together. Now cheer up wife, I don't like to see you sad."

Priyanka who was confused till now, hearing Saumya question & Anika's reply finally ask "But what do you guys have to tell dadi & why is bhaiya suffering because of bhabhi?" Shivaay smiling says "you will get to know Prinku but first let's go to Dadi."

They all go to hall where Dadi was talking to a servant regarding preparing a room for Ansh as per his choice. Seeing them coming she ask servant to leave and do what she instructed.

Shivaay:- Daadi, I need to tell you something. Dadi seeing Shivaay serious face ask him to sit beside her & tell. After Shivaay sit, he says "Dadi, me & Anika wish to leave tomorrow for our home. Now that everything is resolved here, we should also return to Goa."

Daadi (shocked):- What? To Goa? But Shivaay why would you go there? Now that everything is resolved as you say, then you should stay here with us, afterall OM is your true home. Dadi sees towards Anika & ask her- Anika? Puttar why are you not saying anything?"

Anika feeling a little guilty looks away. Shivaay holding dadi's hand:- Daadi, our home is Shivika Mansion which we built in Goa. OM (sighing) OM is not our home, yes it was the house where we spent our childhood but it never became a home for us.

Dadi, I didn't want to hurt you but I cannot live here anymore.

Dadi (angry) :- Shivay!! then seeing Anika she ask- "Is it you? You don't want to stay here? Because Roop killed your father? Because we didn't help him or tried to find the truth? Is that why you want to punish us like that, by snatching my billu from me? Is this your way of taking revenge from this old lady?"

Anika stunned by daadi's accsuation :- No daadi, I never even thought of such thing. Yes its true I don't want to stay here but it wasn't to hurt or punish you. It just I feel suffocated here especially after knowing that this house saw its glory when my father was crushed to death. But that does not mean that I will think of revenge.

Daadi you haven't lost someone like I did, you don't know what I have suffered, what memories did I lived with like nightmare every day untill I came to know the truth, before that my memories were just like a fading image but after knowing truth, my all memories came to me like flood. My once happy days with my father, the day I lost my mother, the days I spent waiting for my father to find us, the days in orphanage, the day I lost my only sister, everything keeps swirling in my mind.

With these memories, I can't stay here knowing when we were in pain, this home was shinning brightly, when my father was brutally murdered, this house was eagrly counting the insurance money, when we were starving you guys were enjoying a feast here. But for this I can't blame Shivaay, om, Rudra or Prinku. After all it was their fate but my sufferings was not just fate, the people of this house to some extent is the reason of my dreadful past.

Knowing all this & feeling suffocated every day I can't stay here. Believing Past should remain in past, accepting the fact that my Shivaay was innocent, I had overcame my guilt towards our relation, but I can't forget especially when I am standing in here in OM.

Daadi, I am not separating your billu from you. I never thought that & neither I asked Shivaay, to do that. I am just not ready to stay in OM but you guys are welcome to visit us in our home. Also it is not like that shivaay won't come back to visit here.

While Dadi was questioning them, Om Rudra along with other family members also came hearing daadi loud voice, Daadi look toward Om & Rudra & ask- "Om, Rudra did you hear them, they wants to leave. Your Shivaay bhaiya, my billu, is saying he does not want to stay with us. Say him, Ask him" but seeing them silently looking away she stunned questions- "What? Did you already knew? still won't stop him? Then are you also planning to leave!"

hearing this shivaay also look towards them, waiting for their answer. He recalls:

The next day after Khanna hand over the proofs he got from Shivika room to Bhavya, at breakfast table in Shivika mansion in morning,

Shivay:- Om Rudra, I have decided something & I hope my decision don't impact yours, because what I have decided is solely considering my, Anika & Ansh's life and future. Therefore, I hope whatever you decide you also think about your's and your partner's life and future.

Rudra seeing Shivaay serious face ask having some premonition:- Bhaiya please tell us, about what you have taken a decision & I assure you, your decision won't impact mine. All these years I believe I have matured enough to take independent decision of my life & if it impacts Saumya then decision is ours, always. Seeing towards Saumya who squeezes his hand giving him assuring smile.