CHAPTER 25

On seeing Om gesturing him to continue talking , Khanna says- "a year after shivaay sir supposed death, someone started to investigate Kalyani mills incident. I knew that sir also wanted the same, so I kept my watch on any movement regarding this case in the hope that I could find the truth by myself. I read the police file and find out that the foreman named Harsh Vardhan Trivedi was accused of the Arson and later he did suicide in guilt. Svetlana's father, Mr. Kapoor was also business partner of Oberoi's and was also managing the Kalyani mills at that time but on the day of incident he went missing and people believed that he died in the fire itself.

Mr Harsh Vardhan Trivedi had two daughters who also went missing after their father's death. Some people said that they were send to orphanage but we couldn't locate them. The same thing happened with Mr. Kapoor family, his wife and children disappeared after police announced Mr. Kapoor's death.

I believe Svetlana came to OM for the sole purpose of revenge, believing the fact that Oberoi's elders were involved in the incident that led to her father's demise.

The person who was digging up the truth found the same and much more. I believe he had found the whole truth but he suddenly went off grid. I tried to locate him but he completely vanished. As for doubting Shivay sir involvement it is because the person knew I was following him but instead of avoiding me he was giving me clues to reach till this much truth but as he digged into Harsh Vardhan Trivedi daughters disappearance, he also vanished. So I started my own search to only found that he cleaned up all the traces that could lead to the truth of those daughters, at the last I ran to dead end. And After failing few times, I also gave up in the end thinking this was fate maybe.

Om:- No Khanna unless I find Shivay I won't be bound to any fate. If Shivaay knew the truth but still decided not to come back then maybe truth is more horrific then we assumed. Maybe Oberoi's are the culprit behind Kalyani mill incident. Maybe people disappearance hides more ugly truth then we thought.

Khanna you said that the men went off grid and he might be the person hired by shivaay. So let's try to locate him only. We believe Shivay Singh is Shivaay Singh Oberoi then that person must be working for him now also. He might be his closest and most trusted subordinate. You do one thing check the security head of Shivay Singh and see if he is the same person. Meantime I need to find the owner of Ayka and stop them from leaving if she really is Anika bhabhi - saying this Om left for hotel.

In hotel,

Rudra is coming from balcony after cutting the call and says to Gauri and Saumya who were waiting for him for dinner- "the owner of Ayka goes by "AS" which could be Anika Singh or Anika Shivay but I can't say for sure neither I can find whether they are really in India or they have already left nor I could find when they would be leaving if they haven't already left yet. As for success party that Ayka is to handle is scheduled after a month, my manager will handle further discussion with them, so I don't need to involve myself any longer.

Gauri:- that's alright because we won't be getting any information from them anyway.

Saumya:- What do we do now? How do we confirm our doubts?

"We will go to wedding tomorrow" says Om who has entered the room and just heard Soumya's questions.

Seeing them confused he explains- "tomorrow is the wedding of my client Mr Nair in this hotel. I met him in the lobby downstairs coincidentaly and he invited me as he is one of my regular clients".

"But why wedding?" asked Sumo

"Because tomorrow Ayka will organise the wedding event and owner herself will be present as it is the wedding personally managed by her and it might be our last chance to meet her before she leaves for London" said Om.