CHAPTER 18

In Jodhpur, at night, in hotel,

Anika sits up on the bed after kissing Ansh's forehead who has fallen asleep after getting tired by playing, enjoying and visiting various tourist places whole day with his parents. Shivaay comes from the washroom when,

Anika:-Shivaay today whole day we were busy in sightseeing and all but we couldnot ignore that person who knows about us. Have you thought about it, what are we going to do?

Shivaay:- Ani my jaan, leave all the worries to me and enjoy your time with us. As for that man, I am sure he won't do anything unless he is sure that Shivaay Singh is Shivaay Singh Oberoi and that is where he would get stuck because unless he meet us in person or gets any of our current photos. And it is something which is not possible because we haven't made any public appearance all these years so there is no publicly available photos and as for meeting us in person for that I had asked our security head to recheck every person who wishes to book an appointment with us.

Jaan I have decided that we shall move to London, I am currently arranging my work and accommodation in London. Next week I wish to fly to London with you and Ansh. The only thing that remains is your work.

Anika:- I could manage it from London too but is it the only option? I mean do we have to leave? We have already left our family, now we have to leave our country too?

Shivaay:- Ani we are already dead for them and for the world. The family who is moving to London is the Singh family which only has three person you, me and our Ansh. All these years except for our business clients and Chief Minister family we never associated or got close to anybody considering our circumstances. Also have you forgotten Malaika and Siddharth are in London. You used to say that you miss her and your girl's nightlife, now is the chance that you could live in the same city as her and do all your pagalpanti.

Anika(irritated by his comment):-Shivaay we don't do pagalpanti OK, we just enjoy ourselves to fullest. Alright, then let me arrange my work too.

Shivaay (hugging her):-It's all going to be ok ,you ,me and Ansh we are going to be just fine.

In Goa, in hotel,

Om (standing at balcony of his room, staring moon):- It has been five years since you're supposed death Shivaay. For some people time might have flewn just like that but for me it has been a constant struggle. First accepting your death and then trying to find the truth, in all these I have neglected Gauri. Even now whenever I see her eyes, they hold all the accusations for me. The eyes which used to see me with only love, now hold only questions for me but I am a coward who don't have answers for her, neither I could tell her the truth nor could I ask her forgiveness.

I know she is pissed at me. I am too but you know, your om has always been the one to run away from problems then facing them head on whether it was Oberoi mansion or our baby brother marriage invitation and now Gauri.

Shivaay I really need you back, my brother. My decision to come back to India is all on the hope of finding you and making everything alright.

One choose to leave, one hope to Unite, one wish to find, who would win in the end is yet to decide. Five years ago choices were made, 5 years various consequences they faced and now five years after again they have further decisions to take, now the question is whether they can change their fate or be played by destiny.