CHAPTER 31

On seeing Shivaay turn his back to them, Om shocked stiffens in Anika arms. Anika feeling his change breaks the hug and look toward where Om is looking. Understanding she drags Om with her to Shivay- "Shivay, Om has found us. We didn't break our promise. We didn't. They found us themselves.

Shivaay on hearing her widens his eyes as if realising something & look towards Anika:- How?

Anika:- Later, first let's go home.

She drags shocked Shivaay and confused Om to car without giving them time to understand anything.

At parking,

Om look towards Shivaay whose one hand is dragged by Anika while in other he holds Ansh who is currently looking curiously at his mother. Om understanding that the boy they met in Ayka, Ansh is his nephew, their own blood that they have played with a day before. How could they not realize, how could they miss his kanji eyes.

Anika stopping beside the car says to Om- "Call everyone and tell them to come to this address" she shows the address in her phone to Om when Shivaay taking the phone in middle before letting Om see the address says- "No! Ani we have a flight to catch let's go" and he holds Anika hand when he hears Om shocked voice- "Shivaay? You? You? Don't you have anything to explain? How are you alive? No, why did you lie? Where were you? Why didn't you come back?"

Shivaay pretending to be deaf to Om trembling voice, starts to move away when he hears "Shivaay" in a familiar voice, shocked he turns around only to see Svetlana standing ahead with her suitcase, shocked he calls out- "you? How? "

Anika:- Svetlana! Thank you!

Svetlana (smiling):- No need. It's about time we face the truth.

Anika seeing Om and Shivay both looking shocked, gestures Svetlana to move towards car while she drags both of them too.

At Shivika mansion,

Anika:- Mary please take Ansh to his room and keep mam luggage in guest room. Turning towards Om- "Please check till where these guys reached" and then she sees Shivaay who is standing in daze looking at nothing in particular. She moves towards him and cups his face in her hands and says –"trust me, I didn't do anything against our promise. They themselves found us, reached us. As for Svetlana, I called her because I knew that they would find us. We all hid to protect someone precious to us but they without realising risked themselves to find us. I thought it's about time we finish this chapter once and for all in our life." Then she hears car sound outside and runs towards gate. Rudra (descending the car):- Somu, Om just messaged me to come here as fast as possible. (nervous) Did he found them? Is this there home?

Soumya and Gauri both equally nervous and excited looks toward the mansion and read the name plate. Their eyes dampen realising they has reached "the home".

Anika from back:- Yes Rudra, this is home.

Hearing her voice, he looks ahead and see her standing there. Tears still wetting her eyes and as she opens her arms wide, all three rush forward and hugs her. "Why? Why did you guys left? Why did you disappear?" ask sobbing Rudra. "I missed you so much Bhojai, so much" said crying Gauri. "It's good you are alive. We are so much thankful." commented Soumya.

Feeling their emotions and understanding their heart, Anika says – "I am sorry. We are sorry."

Rudra (coming out of hug):- No! No, you don't have to. I understand there must be a reason. saying he wiped her tears off her face, making Anika cry even more realizing her youngest devar, her crime partner, has really matured after their absence.

"Where is bade bhaiya?"asked Gauri.

Anika wiping their tears- "Come! Come inside first."

They enters alongside Anika and see all the people standing in the living room. All three's eyes zeroes on Shivaay who is hugged by Om at this very moment. Thousand of words, hundred of questions swirling in Om's mind but at this moment just a single hug from this brother of his, is the relief he is looking for the past five years.

Rudra without uttering a single word, run and hug Shivaay alongside Om. Shivay feeling both his brother's arm around him finally tears up and the arms which was still placed beside him finally lifts up to embrace them. Five years he missed them, five years his arm's hadn't embraced them and finally today they were in front of him, hugging him, questioning him, he wants to cherish this moment but the fear is stopping him to expect more from this union.

Gauri after turning her eyes away from three brothers, see Svetlana and shocked calls out- "Svetlana?"

Hearing her voice all come out of daze and realising Svetlana standing among them Rudra and Soumya turns towards Anika in doubt. "Let's have breakfast first then you guys can ask your questions" saying this Anika drag them towards dining hall. All sit together when Anika motions Mary to bring Ansh if he is not sleeping. Ansh running downstairs sees many people sitting. A little shy, he hides behind his mother who is standing near stairs waiting for him. Then he sees Svetlana and runs towards her- "Maasi".