Lucien started typing in words in his phone, also trying to memorize the house rules at the same time. Lucien types fast but he ends up with a lot of typographical errors. Sometimes the automatic spelling correction of his phone keyboard doesn't help at all.

Lucien patiently waited for Cater in the cafeteria and entertained himself repeatedly typing and deleting words. Students and staff would come and go in the cafeteria but no one really bothered him at all. He didn't pay attention to anyone.

Vil is nowhere to be seen. Idia is nowhere to be seen. Pretty seat mate is nowhere to be seen. Forest deity is nowhere to be seen. Uno-senpai is nowhere to be seen. Red-senpai is nowhere to be seen. Just where is Cater? Lucien is starting to feel a little lonely.

Ding.

'@treyofcookies liked your post.'

'Must've to be Cater's friend.' Lucien concluded. Lucien already suspiscioned that Cater have a large circle of friends. He's a social butterfly.

Excluding his brothers, a lot of people liked his post including who seems to be Cater's sisters earning a total of two hundred eleven likes. A few, three or ten, people started following Lucien's Magicam account. Cater did have 13.5k followers. Most of his posts reaching a minimum of two hundred likes.

Ding.

'@gloomurai🔹 started following you.'

Gloomurai? Isn't that Idia's- His account is verified?! He quickly stalked the profile. It's full of otaku stuffs, games, and informations. Turns out Idia is quite known in the gaming industry. Idia have 46.2 million followers and he only follow one account. Smells like an upcoming issue or something.

Lucien received a message in his dm's.

Lucien, with his hesitant hands, turned on the silent mode of his phone

Lucien, with his hesitant hands, turned on the silent mode of his phone. Maybe Idia can have a little attitude sometimes-?

"Val!!!!!!!" footsteps can be heard nearing Lucien's table

"Val!!!!!!!" footsteps can be heard nearing Lucien's table. It's Cater's voice.

"Whoa, a verified account followed you! I wonder if it's on accident." Cater took a seat in front of Lucien, setting a tray of foods on the table.

"Oh.... it's an uh, we're acquainted. And the other one is my relative." Lucien sneakily took a sip on his iced tea.

"Lucifer Valentin is your relative? That's a total shock yet I could've noticed!" Cater's mouth slightly ajar from amusement. "I thought it's a mistake when he followed me back!"

"Ah-hahaha ..." Lucien awkwardly laughed.

"By the way, this is my promised dinner with you." Cater winked. "But wait, let me take a picture."

Letting Cater do his business, Lucien fiddled with his cloak.

"Whoa, this is like a date." Lucien naively stated.

"Hahaha, I know right!" Cater laughed. Both sides seems to be oblivious of their words.

"I've never been on a date." Lucien started his dinner.

"What? Are you lying? You are so pretty. Some girls like pretty boys too." Cater said while drinking his iced water.

"Not telling you." Lucien humphed.

"Val, you wound me." Cater giggled before they quietly eating dinner.

"Oh, yeah. I met your dorm leader earlier. Red-senpai." Lucien stated after eating.

"Red-senpai is an ikemen." Both said in sync.

Lucien smiled. "I only heard his name, Red. B-but.. it sounds like a nickname?"

"You are correct! Ding ding ding! Red-senpai's name is Alfred Millian." Cater winked. "He thought you're from Heartslabyul?'

Lucien's mouth slightly ajar, "H-how did you know?"

"I just overhead, ehe!" Cater did the peace sign.

"A-anyways, thank you for the dinner. I'm heading to our club room." Lucien stand up.

Cater looked up to him and asked, "What club are you in?"

"Mmm, pop music club." Lucien started swaying his body left and right. He thinks it time to stop socializing for today.

Cater's eyes lit up, he grinned, "Nice! I thought they didn't have one here."

"Right... See you later." Lucien left, not wanting to talk another sentence again.

Lucien was actually hearing a faint melody. It goes 'tut tuh-ra dut-duh dara-rut duh da.' It's repeatedly ringing in Lucien's ear that's why he decided he needs to hear it clearly. He needs to find the right notes to satisfy his self and stop hearing those faint sounds.

Lucien is alone inside the shared club room. A notebook is laid flaty on the table, a pen on his hand but this time he's hearing a different new melody which reminded him of pretty seatmate smiling. A memory is suddenly triggered. A memory that Lucien never remember happening. Lyrics of a song forming, the tunes and melody becoming more clearer and clear.

"You're so trucking precious when you smile." Lucien started singing, clueless that Malleus just entered listening to him sing. The lyrics seemingly appearing above Lucien's head because he's unconsciously using magic. It's like the song is dedicated only for Malleus to hear.

Lucien yawned in the middle of singing. A little tired. He gave up and succumbed to sleep.

 He gave up and succumbed to sleep

Omfg there's a watermark