The Jaw Titan stares at the Cart Titan with relief.

[Porco]: Pieck!..

[Pieck]: Guess I made it in time..Like I thought, my machine gun gear is perfect against their soldiers..Made getting it worthwhile..-She then looks around, searching for any enemies while the Scouts were currently hiding behind broken rubble or inside the buildings-

While everything is happening, (Y/n) and Eren were standing there and watching before looking at Lara's crystal, who was just staring at them. Lara slightly widens his right eye as suddenly, a giant hardened tree forms again and pierces the torso of both of them. He quickly stiffens his arm and protects his neck. Luckily, the attack didn't come close to (Y/n)'s neck, making Mikasa gasp at the sudden intrusion. Eren looks down to see the Wat Hammer's flesh while the wire was now connected back to Lara's crystal.

[Mikasa]: (Y/N)! Eren!..-She rips her gaze away when she feels the ground shake, making her turn to her right to see it was the Beast Titan-

Levi, who was standing at a light tower, seems to notice his presence, making him look over his shoulder. Jean watches the Beast Titan make his appearance, mumbling to himself.

[Jean]: That's him all right... The Beast Titan!..

The Beast Titan's red eyes glance around the area as this makes Porco grin at his arrival.

[Porco]: Zeke!..

The Cart Titan just looks at him, staying silent as down below, the Marleyan soldiers, Koslow, and Magath stare up at his Titan. The soldiers gawk while Magath kept his straight face.

All the while, Gabi had grabbed the gate guard's rifle and had begun running her way to the battlefield, rage filling her heart as she screamed.

[Gabi]: I'm going to kill them, Eren Jaeger and (Y/n)!..

When noticing the Beast Titan's presence, (Y/N) and Eren looked to the left while Eren and Zeke looked at each other. The Beast Titan began giving orders to the Cart and Jaw Titan. 

[Zeke]: Let none escape..-The Jaw Titan jumps over to a wall and hangs on as he stared at the Scouts, who were now out of their hiding spots and glaring up at the enemy Titans- Kill 'em all...

Standing ahead of everyone was Levi as he exclaimed to his comrades

[Levi]: Don't die on me. Survive!..-He brings his blades out again and uses his gear to make his way to the Beast Titan while the Titan charges his way toward Levi-

As the Scouts and the Titans started their attacks, by the destroyed theater, layers of the Armored Titan's hand emerges. Falco coughs from the dust and gets up. He had scratches and small injuries as he pulls himself up the fingers and looks out the hole. He winces a bit and pulls himself out, eyes widening when seeing the Scouts and the Titans attack each other.

[Falco]: This is..-He trails off as his eyes land on Mikasa, who zooms high and sends her Thunder Spear down at Lara's crystal body, but all it does is bounce off and explodes as Mikasa hangs onto the hardened tree. Once the smoke had disappeared, Lara just looking up at (Y/n) and Eren. The three of them stare at each other while Falco gawked at Eren's Titan- Is that...? No way... Kruger?!..-His expression then falls to a hurtful one- No... Eren Jaeger!..-It then changes to a glare as he grinds his teeth and curses under his breath- Damn you!..

The memory of the basement when Eren and (Y/n) began to transform. Reiner had reached over to him and bite hard on his right hand while Falco was in a state of shock.