roses but bad

oh yeah this is gonna have swearing I guess

★★★★★

"rose are you FUCKING KIDDING ME???"
leafy glares at rose, arms crossed and stern.

rose is taken aback. "yeesh, what did i do this time to piss you off?"

"alright dude, firstly: you're literally controlling-slash-trapping me in my own body against my will, and you're acting like we're FRIENDS?? secondly, why the hell would you feel the need to kiss coiny? you got nothing out of that except fucking me over!"

rose shrugs, amused. "i never saw us as friends. also, it was in the moment. besides, don't tell me you don't think coiny's cute. i'm sure he liked it anyways."

leafy looks away, flustered. "b-but, it was supposed to be me that kisses him," she stammers.

"yeah! it was you that kissed him!"

"yeah, while I was fucking possessed! it wasn't my conscious anyways! if we ever get that intimate again, he'll just be reminded about YOU!"

"hey, it's your fault you let me take over so easily."

"well how was i supposed to know!? i agreed not knowing you were going to do this kind of stuff! you're a real asshole, rose."

rose smiles. "that's what i want to hear." it creates vines in leafy's conscious, and they wrap around her body. "now, be a good girl and shut up. we have some business to take care of."

leafy wanted to protest, but seeing how it reacted, there wasn't any point. she sat in silence as she watched rose make her reputation even worse than before.

i was gonna have a whole book called "roses but bad" with a bunch of stuff like this, it was gonna have scrapped plot ideas or just random dialogue between characters but it kinda just felt like i was milking the whole thing so im posting it here lol.
260 words