A New Threat: The Crimson Destroyer

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Karma: "Ha ha just want to make sure the guy that ruled in the white room is still there."

"Now, are there any interesting teams in your class?" Kiyotaka Asked

Karma: "From the list, I saw not really if anything the only team that will probably do well in the exam will be Ichinose and Kanzaki as a team."

"Huh, and what are they and their Bakugan like?" Kiyotaka Asked

Karma: "Well, I'm sure you know already that Ichinose is genuinely kind-hearted, benevolent, and pacifist to the core and is against the use of underhanded means and violence. Her Bakugan Arnaout is a skilled fighter with offensive abilities, defensive skills, speed, and reflexes. While Kanzaki is not the kind of individual who would openly put himself in the limelight. He is described as a man with hardly any words to say, kind of like you. He is a diligent student who behaves seriously and his Bakugan Avior is an impressive Bakugan that is aggressive and powerful Subterra Bakugan."

Igneel: "Their good brawlers separately but together they will be a problem for the other teams in the exam. But for us, it shouldn't be much of a problem to beat them."

"And heard about anyone from Class A or C?" Kiyotaka Asked

"Nope no one noteworthy from Class B is teaming up with anyone from Class A or C. What about you any interesting teams matched up?" Karma Asked

Kiyotaka: "If I had to say only one of them piques my interest."

"Oh, and what is that team? "Karma Asked

"Fufu so how do you feel about the exam Hanma Kun?" Sakayangi Asked

Hanma: "It's whatever I usually prefer to battle alone. But I don't have much of a choice in this exam."

Hashimoto: "Come on from the looks of the exam it will be exciting. There are a lot of good teams in the exam."

Hanma: "Oh please, I bet most of those teams are nothing but a bunch of weaklings."

"Fufu oh my didn't you hear the news?" Sakayangi Asked

"What news?" Hanma Asked

Sakauangi: "It appears the number 1 and 2 ranked brawlers in our year will be teaming up together in the exam."

Hanma: "Really?"

Hashimoto: "Yes, with those two paired up they will be a force to be reckoned with. They have been called the favorites in the exam to win. And I even heard that they said that there was no one to challenge them in this tournament."

"Did they now?" Hanma asked with a smirk on his face

Wakasa(Thoughts): 'I can finally fight those two in a battle.'

Hanma:" I'm leaving."

Hashimoto: "Already...wait, we have to discuss the exam."

Hanma: "Not really, Yamamura can give me the details later. And Yamamura you and I will discuss another time about the exam privately when there isn't a crowd watching. "

Sakayangi: "Hanma-Kun please take care of Miki San. I want her back in one piece."

Hanma's (Thoughts): 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Karma Akabane you two will know soon enough that you two aren't the best in this school...I am. And giving you a demonstration wouldn't be such a bad idea.'

Hanma: "Gallantmon we're going to have a little tune-up battle."

"Okay, what for?" Gallantmon Asked