17) N and Leo (VIXX) - Trapped with my High School Crush (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Cha Hakyeon. Why did that name sound so familiar to my ears?

"I'm Leo," I said, trying to ignore my thoughts.

"Is that a nickname, too?" he asked, apparently trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, it is," I answered plainly. "My parents gave it to me when I was little."

"Oh, well that's sweet, I guess," he said, scrunching his face up as if his own words confused him. "I think that made sense."

"Don't worry, it did," I said, earning a relieved nod from him. A small silence settled upon us, but my thoughts were speaking loud. It was like they were screaming at me, saying I should know where the name came from. But I just couldn't recall no matter how hard I tried.

Cha Hakyeon. I knew that name, but where was it from?

I turned my head in his direction a little, only to see him staring at me intently, his head cocked to the side ever so slightly.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked in confusion, and partially in annoyance. He remained silent for a few more seconds before opening his mouth.

"No." He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong."

"Then why would you be staring at me like I killed somebody?"

"It's just..." He paused for a second, as if he was trying to think of the right words to say. "I swear I know your face from somewhere. It's like I've seen you before, but I just don't know where."

"Oh..." I said, trying to cover up the fact that I was so surprised. "W-Well, I don't know either, so I can't help you."

"Jung?" My eyes instantly landed on his face again when I heard my last name fall off his tongue. "Jung Taekwoon?"

"How did you know my name?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. "What are you a stalker creep or something?"

"It is you," he said as he began to smile, shifting his body slightly so he was facing me.

"Huh?" I questioned, feeling completely dumbfounded.

"Don't you remember?" he said, prompting me to shake my head after a little thought. "What did you get amnesia or something?" He chuckled. "We went to the same high school together not that long ago."

That was it. That was when I realized I did know that name, and now I knew exactly where it was from.

"Oh yeah, I remember now," I said, attempting to act as casual as possible. I couldn't tell him that he was my high school crush. I just started talking to him, for Heaven's sake. "We were in the same class, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," he said with a bright smile, nodding his head. "God, it's been so long. I guess they're right when they say time flies."