Chapter 9: A Werewolf's Heat Part 3 🔞🔞

Author's note: Read at your own risks guys! 😁😁

NuNew's POV:

As soon as Phi Zee entered the room, he immediately took off his shirt and started to hover over me.

"Phi..." I said. And he gently looked at me.

"Don't worry. I will be gentle. I promise." (Where have I heard that before? 🤣🤣🤣)

"But it will hurt me~~~~." I said but I felt the pain again.

"NuNew. Baby if we don't hurry it up. It will hurt even more." Phi Zee said to me.

"Okay we can do it. But please be gentle." I said to him. As gently started to kiss my neck and all of the parts of my body.

"Hia~~~~" As he kissed my neck. I felt his lips sucking my skin.

"Baby you smell so good." Phi Zee said to me as he immediately took his and my shorts off. And I see his crotch hanging.

"I'm putting it in now. But I will be careful." Phi Zee said as I felt his crotch entered my hole. I felt a little pain but just a little.

"Are you okay? We can stop you know." Phi Zee said. I shook my head.

"Let's continue Phi. Please?" I said to him and he kissed me on the lips. As he trusted his crotch on my hole.

"You can move now." I said as I felt Phi Zee moved inside of me.

A few hours has passed...

" Ahhh Phi Zee please don't stop~~~" I moaned his name.

"I'm not planning  too. Cause I will not make you walk for days" He said to me as I drowned in his embrace.

Zee's POV:

When I heard about NuNew's condition, I immediately told Ja and First to watch over the pack for me amd I immediatley transform into my wolf form and ran all the way to house. As I arrived I immediately ran up to my room and I saw NuNew crying. I walked towards him and gently touched his head.

"Hey baby. Don't worry I'm here already." And he looked at me.

"Zee~~~~ it hurts so bad." He just said and I embraced him. And I immediately started to strip off my clothes.

"Don't worry NuNew, I won't hurt you." I said as I put my crotch inside his hole. As I started to move. NuNew grip the sheets of our bed as I move forward and back inside of him.

"Ahhhh~~~~ Zee." He moaned my name, as I continued to move inside of him. Every move that I make it keeps him turn on. And continued to move.

"Zee~~~" NuNew moaned my name once more. I already lost count of how many trusts I did inside of him. After the many rounds and sweet words, we both passed out.

Later... (Still Zee's POV:)

After a while Nunew's heat finally calm down and he's finally asleep. As he was sleeping, Phi Mew and Mile mindlinked me.

Inside the mind linked...

Mew: Zee??

Me: Yes phi Mew??

Mile: Are you and NuNew okay?"

Me: Yeah we're both fine.

Mew: That's good. By the way, you wouldn't believe who me and Gulf saw today at the at the mall.

Me: Who Phi?

Mew: It's Saint, and he looks okay.

When Phi Mew said that, I was immediately pulled back into the first time I met Saint. He was the new student at my university that time and we became close friends.We dated for a few months, until I found out that his family moved, and he left without saying goodbye. I cried for months because my best friend left me. I locked myself in my room the whole month until my parents and my brothers cheered me up. Until this day I still care for him, because I later found out from all of his classmates that Saint's father has to transfer back to the province because they were having problems with the company branch over there.

As I was thinking in a daze I felt NuNew stirred in my arms. As he open his eyes he immediately smiled at me.

"Hi" He said to me as he kissed my cheeks.

"Hey... did you sleep well?" I asked him and he nodded. I was about to stand up when NuNew asked about Saint.

"I heard Phi Saint is back." He said and I turned around to look at him.

"I'm not mad babe, I just figured you would tell me anyway." He said. I heaved a sigh and told him the whole story.

"People have reasons why they leave without saying goodbye. But I believe Phi Saint had no choice back then." NuNew said to me.

"i just wished he told me. People thought he left me because he's just using me, but I never believe them until they found out that his family moved back to their province." I said.

"You still love him do you?" He asked me. And I nodded.

"Saint made a big impact in my life, back then I use to fight with Phi Mile, Mew, Max because of the pack. But Saint made me realize that we all have different opinion and the next day I apologize to them and they hugged me tight. As me and Saint decided to hang out at the house the next day." I said and NuNew hug me.

"Why don't we meet up with him?So you can catch up with him?"We can asked the guys to come also." He suggested.

"Are you sure? Won't you be jealous? I mean, you're meeting the guy I used to date before I met you." I smirked at him and he threw a pillow at me.

"I'm not jealous." He pouted at me.

"But you're still my number one baby. Why can't I love the two of you at the same time? I mean I did steal him from a bastard that left him just because he didn't have the urge to fight for their relationship before." I said proudly.

"Yeah yeah I hear you." NuNew said to me and I hugged him.

"Thank you love." I said to him

"What for?" He asked me.

"For accepting my past and letting him be apart of our life. I just really need to make things clear for the three of us to be in this relationship." And he smiled at me.

"I accepted it a long time ago, I mean I might not be the first person who change you for the better. But I'm glad that you shared it with me." He said as we cuddle ourselves the whole night.