Chapter 15: Beach Day 2

Mew's POV:
"Phi Mew~~~~~" Gulf was pouting when I decided to rest and just watch him swim at the ocean.
"Come here and join me swim!" He shouted. As I watch him play in the water.
"Seems like someone happy." Haii walked over and sat beside me.
"I've never felt this happy. Before Gulf came into my life. My whole world circled around Art. I thought we can last forever but all of it suddenly changed." I said to Haii.
"It's good to see you smile again Phi, we're all glad you're happy with Gulf." Haii replied as we watch Gulf swim with Saint and NuNew.
"Babe" I heard Boom called Haii. As he was walking towards us.
"You're mom called, said she wanted to talk to you." Boom said, as he handed his phone. And Haii excused himself. As Boom sat besides me

"I'm glad Saint is happy again." Boom said. And I nodded.

"How's everything with Haii? You seem to never fight." I asked him. And Boom just laughed.
"I understand Haii, although there's some misunderstanding here and there. At the end of the day we always managed to figure it out together. And I always reassuring him that I would never leave him." Boom said to me.

"Phi Boom." Saint walked towards us, in tow NuNew and Zee.
"Why don't we go to the market after this?" He asked.
"Yeah Phi Boom, so we can also buy something for dinner." NuNew. And I butt in.
"That's sounds like a great idea! And since Mile and Apo are busy resting they decide what we're eating later for dinner." I said.
"Gulf!, Max! Tul!" I called them and they walked towards us.
"We're heading to the market. Wanna join?"
"I'm down for it." Gulf said.
"You guys go. Me and Max want to relax just like Mile and Apo." Max said as he drag Tul inside.
"Looks like Phi Mile and Apo aren't the only ones going to have fun tonight." First said and Ja laughed.
"So what time are we leaving?" Ja asked me.
"In a few minutes after we all washed up." I said and we all went inside to prepare.

Author's notes: I know it's a short chapter but no worries in the next chapter I will try to write as many as I can.
And.... also

Thank you so much for making me number 1

Thank you so much for making me number 1. I checked this last night and also today! Thank you so much! I know there are times that I don't update regularly. But I'm trying my best to update my story. Thank you my dear readers and see you in the next chapter.