Chapter 10: Meeting the New Neighbors

Zee's POV:
As I woke up the next morning, I saw that the other side of the bed is empty. Until I heard Mew's voice outside. They were shouting that we have new neighbors moving to the house beside us.

"Mew?" I said as I step out of my room. And he saw me.

"Morning sunshine. Sorry we woke you up. If you're looking for NuNew. He's outside talking to the new neighbors." Mew said and he went his to room to wake nong Gulf up. As soon as he said that I immediately went down and look for NuNew. I went out of the house and saw him talking to someone familiar.

"Saint?" I said and he turned around to look at me.

''Hi Zee. How are you doing?" He asked me. As NuNew stood beside him.

"I will go inside. Why don't you two catch up?" As NuNew went inside the house. Leaving me with Saint.

"How are you? You look so well." I said to him.

"You too. You still look handsome as always. How's Phi Mew and your brothers?"

"Their all good! Apo is already pregnant with Mile's baby." I said to him.

"That great! You seem happy these days. I mean you and NuNew are going strong." He said to me.

"We are. What about you? I haven't seen you in years. How's your parents?" I asked him.

"They're doing good. They kind of felt bad that they forced me not to stay here at Bangkok. But at the same time I didn't really wanted to be left alone here. So I decided to go with them." He said.

"And you left without saying anything to me?" I said to him.  "I'm sorry Zee, I just didn't know what to do. And I don't want to be a burden to you since you help me with everything. Especially now, that we are now neighbors and you are now with NunNew. So I thought I should give you the closure you needed." He said to me. As he was walking away. I grab his arms.

"Have you ever loved me?" I asked him.  He was avoiding eye contact but I held his his chin to face mine. And I asked once again.

"Saint... Did you ever loved me?" I asked him once more. He was already crying at this point.

"Baby..." I said and he mumbled.

"I did. Until now. I still love you Zee. But what about NuNew?"He asked me.

"I'm fine with it Phi Saint." We heard NuNew's voice from the back. "I mean I may not be the one who made him a better person. But I'm glad  I brought the old Zee that used to smile a lot and now gets along with his brothers." NuNew said to Saint.

"Saint!" A voice from next door called Saint.

"Oh! Phi Haii. Is there anything wrong?" He asked the guy.

"Nothing really. Phi Tae and Nong Tee are looking for you." He said and he looked at Zee and NuNew.

"Oh! Your the brothers of Phi Mile and Apo right? I saw you at the event of both of your parents. We didn't get to say hi to each other." He said.

"Love!" I heard another voice calling them. And it was Phi Boom walking over.

"Oh Zee! Hi nice to see you again." He said. And I nodded, as the rest of my brothers walked out to the front.

"Looks like they beat us to it." I heard Phi Mew said ang Gulf laugh, "Hey Saint." He said and high-five him.

"Hey Phi Gulf. How are you doing?" Saint asked as he was shyly hiding behind me.  As my brothers walked over to us.

"Welcome to the pack guys! I hope you will all get along with the rest of the pack!" Phi Mile said.

"Thank you for welcoming us. Phi Tae said that you and him done businesses before, and he's forever grateful for the support." Phi said.

"Why don't we invite you guys tomorrow evening for a beer and barbecue?" Apo asked them.

"Sure we would love that! I will tell my older brother when we get back at the house." Haii said as he stood up and Boom followed him out. Saint and NuNew both hug each other before he walks him out.

"I'm glad we both got to spend the day together NuNew. We should do this sometime soon." Saint said to NuNew.

"We should! I could tell you about Zee's antics before." He said to NuNew. And I glared at him.

"Hey! Stop revealing everything." I said to Saint. But he stick his tongue out.

"Make me!" As he walked out of the house. As I hear my brothers and their mates laugh behind me and NuNew.

"He's right though, I mean you were a huge mess during college." Ja said.

"Why you!" As I chased him around as my brothers laughed at our actions. Still I'm thankful that NuNew was able to accept Saint in our life. As I continue to chase Ja around the house.