Chapter 5: Uncles

Tul's POV:

"Love where are you?" I was looking for Max after the meeting in our bedroom.

"Over here babe!" I heard Max shouted from the bathroom. As I entered he was already done taking a shower.

 As I entered he was already done taking a shower

"It's a rough day isn't it?" I said to him. As I was laying down on his lap. As he was caressing my hair.

"Tell me about it, I just can't believe this is happening to our pack. When dad was still leading the pack. This never happen." Max said to me. And he continued to caress my hair.

"You can't blame them. I mean some of us are angry with other packs because of a very long argument or a very old war against each other. But other packs managed to keep the peace with others. Some of us just can't control our issues with other packs." I said to Max.

"We can't do anything about that. I just hope everything goes well." Max said to me and kiss me on my forehead.

"I know babe, let's just hope everything goes well." Max said to me as he hug me from the back as we sleep for the night.

Next Morning.... (Max's POV:)

I woke up with Tul laying on my chest. I smiled and kiss him on his forehead and quietly stood up from bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face, as soon as I was washing my face. I felt two arms wrapping me up for a hug. I laughed and said.

"I thought you were still asleep? Considering I worn you out in the shower last night?" I said and he smirked.

"I felt you stand up. So I pretended to sleep a little more. Until you kissed me on my forehead." Tul said as he hugged me more tightly. We were enjoying the moment when Apo mind link me.

"Phi Max, phi Tul come downstairs. Me and Mile have an announcement to make." Apo said and I immediately told Tul.

"I wonder what are they going to tell us?" Tul said to me.

"I really don't know. But from Apo's tone of voice. It seems he's happy about this." I said and the two of us went down.

Zee's POV:
Me and NuNew were in the shower. "Playing" when Mile mind link me. Saying that he and Apo are going to announce something to the whole pack. So we had to stop and had to go to our room to change.