FOUR

VALERIE
───────────

I COULDN'T PROCESS what Aaron was saying. A bet? Why would he want to make a bet with me? It will probably be one of those stupid little bets that Aiden makes with me.

Such as 'If you do this I'll give you this' but from the look on Aaron's face something tells me it's not going to be this easy.

"What's your answer going to be, princess?"

Would saying yes to him not knowing what he's going to ask be a bad idea? Maybe, but then again if I say no I might miss my chance at getting to know the introverted quite guy who's super hot and super good at basketball. In a totally platonic way.

He stared at me a little longer, he wasn't getting impatient, he was drinking in my entire presence not once tearing his eyes away from mine, his eyes trail down stopping at my chest.

I was breathing heavier when I seen him lick his lips, knowing that I was watching him stare at my chest.

Fuck. He was checking me out. "Yes." I blurted out. Aaron looked up and I felt at ease once he was staring at me with a confused look.

"I'll make a bet with you." I carried on saying, I know realise that I blabbed those words out because of how alarmed I was by Aaron.

Aaron smiled at me. His eyes crinkled at the edges and the corners of his lips turned upwards. His smile is beautiful. I was admiring every single inch of this man.

"Valerie." He hummed as if my name was music to him. That is when I suddenly realised I was staring way to hard at him and that I need to chill the fuck out.

"If you can answer any of these correctly," His finger trails down the text book on my lap. I can feel his touch through the text book and it's burning through me. "then I'll do whatever you want." He tells me.

"Although, if I win, you'll do what I say." His fingers move from the text book to my thighs, his index finger tapping it lightly like it was nothing however I felt as if my entire body was set ablaze and I needed something cold to cool me down. Like Aaron's cold body.. Fuck Valerie stop.

I tried to shake it off that his fingers were trailing the beauty spots on my thigh.

"I guess I could use someone to do my Biology homework." I bit on the end of the pen as he spoke.

One side of his lips raised a bit, "Homework is the worst thing you can come up with to do to me?" He said with that charming smile of his.

I slightly tilt my head to the side, "Whats your worst idea of doing to me?" I had no idea what was funny to Aaron as he was laughing under his breath.

He rubbed my thigh — I forgot his fingers were there because I was to intrigued in his 'Bet'— His tongue brushed over his teeth before he spoke.

"Valerie, you have no idea what I want to do to you." A smug grin spread across his face when my mouth fell open unable to speak.

My mind replayed his words over and over again like it was a song you couldn't get enough of. Without any hesitation my mind flooded with dirty thoughts as his words echoed in my head.

"So I guess you do have an idea on what I'm going to do to you." I was glad my thoughts were interrupted —a lie — however I wasn't glad that he read me like an open book on display.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I bit my lip as I lied to him effortlessly and without hesitation.

"Lying doesn't suit a pretty mouth like yours." His fingers that were rubbing my thigh moved to my lips as he freed my lip from my teeth by simply touching my bottom lip, stroking the bite marks and the little bit of blood left on my lip.

"Answer this Valéria, let's see who will win this bet." He said with that accent in his voice as a devilish smile hung on his lips.

" He said with that accent in his voice as a devilish smile hung on his lips

Thank you so much loves for 12k reads holy shit!

Love u 🤍